Customised colored leather-edge sealant?

Would it be fun to be able to choose the color of the sealants in addition to the color of the leathers? For instance, an white birkin with black sealants?

I would love to have a color choice for edge burnishing. It really adds another fun dimension to the whole SO process for Hermes lovers. It's more subtle than a bi-color bag and you can still have a second "color".

I'm rather partial to black edge burnishing on vert anis, etoupe and blue jeans bags; would love to see a vermillion edge burnishing on an etoupe birkin...

I would love love love Rose Dragee with black or dark brown edging!! I adore the color but it's felt to prissy every time I've tried a bag in it. Dark edging would make all the difference!!

So how do I go about finding a Rose Dragee with black or dark brown edging? Does it have to be a special order or do they pop up in boutiques every now & then?

Thank you for your help!

Rose Dragee is my dream too! It hasn't really been offered in the last few years I think... although they do keep some of the skins (chèvre I think) around for baby items. I wonder if you could get one accepted as an SO what color resin they would use on it at this point since it's not regularly in production? At any rate it would probably have to be for something small like a 30B, as chèvre isn't really suited for larger bags.

I've often wondered if sealants come in different colors! Both my B's (tosca and geranium) have the brown sealant and I really don't care for it. I would prefer black or at least the slate grey. I don't wear a lot of brown so this color sealant really irks me! Good to know that different bags come with different sealant. I would LOVE to be able to customize!

if you special order the bag its an option for example i have seen a blue jean with etoupe lining and grey almost etoupe like color seal its interesting and i would order it if the bag comes with a horse shoe stamp if it does not....then no way because fake bags always get this wrong !!! not that i care that anyone would think its fake the bags are for me but.......

So the dark resin on Rose Dragee would have to be a special order? Or do they sometimes produce then this way??

sometimes they do improve existing bags i know for example that white bags go a more grey like almost pearl finish ! so that pure white would not be affected as much.... but then H is such a mystery

sometimes they do improve existing bags i know for example that white bags go a more grey like almost pearl finish ! so that pure white would not be affected as much.... but then H is such a mystery

LOL-- so true that H is such a mystery!!! I have been furiously going thru Rose Dragee images & came across this Kelly Flat from a couple years back-- dark resin but no special order horseshoe!!!! And the link shows a runway shot with the more typical light color resin. So they must make Rose Dragee with dark resin at least occasionally?? Lol maybe it depends on the mood of the craftsperson!

http://decadesinc.blogspot.com/2011/10/new-york-event.html?m=1

(sorry for the link-- can't seem to post a photo from my iPhone-- maybe someone can post one of the pics from the link?)

Attachments

• P1200903.jpg
    P1200903.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 162