Current Wishlist LV

oohhh...too many to mention! LOL! but what would be great now is a mono speedy 30 (gave old one to my mom) and neo cabby mm in black. hopefully i'll be able to get them before christmas!

- Vernis amarante Cosmetic Case
- Vernis amarante Cosmetic Pouch
- Vernis amarante Mini Agenda
- Damier Tate or Damier Neverfull
- Damier Eva/Sophie
- Mono iPod Etui
- Suhali Lockit MM in black
- MC Kate
- a charm for my new cell

ohhh... that's quite alot...

My wishlist for this year is the following 2 bags:

black epi alma w/ gold hw fall/winter, sometime between now and Jan. I do not have a much needed solid black bag.
red epi alma w/ gold hw spring '09, sometime around April-May '09. Red hand held style would be perfect for cotton sheath spring/summer dresses, really could have used one this past spring/summer.

^^are they going to be making the epi bags with gold hardware now??

Not that I know of, sorry to mislead. I plan on getting them on ebay. I love them with the gold hardware but prefer the look of silver hw on certain colors as well like ivoire, lilac and myrtille, which already have silver hw. It's good on my wallet that this is my pref. as they go for much less on ebay w/ gold. I really do think though that they will return to the gold hw eventually, it's so classic and old school.

LV Wishlist Hi!

I just created my LV wishlist:

• Sunset Boulevard Vernis Pomme
  • Jasmine Epi
  • Speedy Mono or Damier Azur, not sure yet
  • Tivoli PM
To me this would be a lovely ensemble. I already have 1 LV, the Neverfull MM. :heart:
Wishlist = one bag/purse after the other is going to be mine, some day.
I hope they are always available and not limited editions!!!

Nothing really ..I am waiting to see if I like the new neon Graffiti ..maybe i'll buy some of that ..I am also kind of wanting a Galliera, but am holding out in case they release it in Damier because that would be my preference ... so

NOTHING!! what a great feeling, first time in 2 yrs that I want nothing ..