Current Wishlist LV

makeup_lover

Aug 15, 2008
Hi i am wondering and wish to know what are you girls/guys current wishlist? which bag, wallet/purse, accessories you wish you could own now?:graucho:

Bag_obsession

LV and MJ obsession
Dec 22, 2007
Galliera GM and Damier Neverfull GM are on my wishlist...I am also hoping for a Graphite Speedy IF it comes out! :graucho:

catherela

SPOIL ME*
Apr 1, 2008
NY
i want the roxbury drive so bad :crybaby:but i recently got the kate... and a mc wapity... and a neverfull so :ban:
i absolutely loveloveloveeeeeeee the bag in a noisette! but i don't even think they have those around anymore??
but pearl would be my 2nd choice :jrs:

Corie

Loving my Epi bag!!!
Aug 13, 2007
Cajun country
I am waiting for an epi lockit (cassis) or an epi speedy (cassis!) Not sure which bag I want but I think they are coming out in October.

law1005

Feb 23, 2008
Mono Neverfull MM, Neo Cabby Black MM, Speedy Azur 30, Min Lin (Ebene) Speedy 30. Two of these bags I plan to buy within the next month. I just can't decide which two because I want them all now!!

LaciGirl007

Jul 30, 2007
Damier Ribera MM, Damier Papillon 30, and Damier Saleya MM.

And of course Damier Graphite Speedy 30 WHEN (I'm thinkin' positive here) they come out!

camommyof3

O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
This changes daily....but up next for me is the Kate, Eva, Vernis Pochette, Damier Speedy 30....I'd also love the Vernis heart coin charm but can't justify it so hopefully dh will think that one up on his own. lol

MCAddict

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
Well basically everything in my signature:

White MC Eye Need You(getting it soon!)
Galliera PM
Tivoli PM
Damier Alma
Manhattan PM
Framboise Vernis Koala Wallet
Mini Pochette(Soon)

jellybebe

loves pink!!!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Canada
I'm getting the shimmer Halo in peach when it comes out Sept 1st, but I also want the Mahina L in elephant gray. I'm also contemplating the gold miroir Alma and the Trevi GM.