Current Good Quality Fair Price but Little Known Recommendation Thread

I don't want to enable you but there are a lot of tempting colours in the Tony style if you want to veer away from black. :graucho:
But honestly, I don't think that specific style will be ever be retired. It's their signature. It seems certain colour ways are being removed (red snake, copper, etc.) not the actual style.
I say that because a lot of the classic Tony bags (black ghw) are still full price on the website, whilst the colours are part of the 'retired range sale'....so you will likely be able to get one later if you decide to wait.

Glad you're excited.
I don't know what bad things you heard about the brand but I have had no issues at all. I bought mine quite some time ago now so I'm not sure if quality is still the same, but I imagine it will be.
The white 'Nash 2' with the red zipper is the one I've been thinking to buy.
Please post pics when you get them. I'd love to see :smile:

Yes, many different colors in the Tony! Here is mine in Ochre with brushed gold hardware.

A0F0650B-F820-41E4-96B2-6E240EB988E8.jpeg

Here you go! (Cropped to remove the TP roll :smile:. Oops, and the mirror was dirty. Sorry about that.) I'm 5'8", size 10. Hope this helps!
View attachment 4768512
View attachment 4768514
Bravo, very nice bag the color is deep and the leather looks so soft, on the other hand I believe that you wear it on the wrong side, I know this model, the logo must be against you and the leather must coat towards the front, it's a "shawl collar"

Yes, many different colors in the Tony! Here is mine in Ochre with brushed gold hardware.

View attachment 4788074
This is gorgeous! But this is the Medium Tony, right? Mine has rivets all along the strap, does yours not? Or did it come with 2 straps, one plain and one riveted?
I got mine years ago so I'm not sure if they've changed that detail on the newer bags.

Staud custom bag with your pet handpainted. Perfect for the pet lover, nicely made and won't break the bank!
My Dirty Harry bag :heart:
View attachment 4791184
Oh my goodness, I had contemplated on of the custom painted pet Staud bags! How do you like it? Are you happy with the overall product? Does the bag feel high quality? The the paint seem like it will wear well?

Reactions: skyqueen
This is gorgeous! But this is the Medium Tony, right? Mine has rivets all along the strap, does yours not? Or did it come with 2 straps, one plain and one riveted?
I got mine years ago so I'm not sure if they've changed that detail on the newer bags.
Thank you! Yes, it’s the medium. And no, no rivets on the strap, sadly. I thought there would be, but I think they may only be on certain colors? But I’m not sure, as this is my first Tony.

Reactions: jblended
Thank you! Yes, it’s the medium. And no, no rivets on the strap, sadly. I thought there would be, but I think they may only be on certain colors? But I’m not sure, as this is my first Tony.
That's unexpected. I was just checking their site and I think you're right; the limited edition colours don't have rivets on the straps, but the classics do (black, pewter, etc). Perhaps yours falls under the limited edition range?
Your bag is stunning anyhow! Wear it in good health! :smile:

Reactions: Campercass
Oh my goodness, I had contemplated on of the custom painted pet Staud bags! How do you like it? Are you happy with the overall product? Does the bag feel high quality? The the paint seem like it will wear well?
Very happy...definitely a conversation piece. I have used it everyday since I received it and the handpainting still looks perfect. The white stitching adds to the bag, IMHO. Staud offers other colors as well. At $400 you get a custom bag...now that's a good deal!
But nothing is as good as the original :heart:
dirty harry bag.jpg

Last edited:
Very happy...definitely a conversation piece. I have used it everyday since I received it and the handpainting still looks perfect. The white stitching adds to the bag, IMHO. Staud offers other colors as well. At $400 you get a custom bag...now that's a good deal!
But nothing is as good as the original :heart:
View attachment 4792116
Well how precious is that fellow? Gal? With that black head and sweet face.