Food Cupcake Addiction

In Seattle there is this place called Cupcake Royale, everything is baked daily, but it's hit or miss. I don't like their choc cupcakes (too chalky) but their seasonal Raspberry is to die for!
It has real jam in the batter mix and I think they use something other than white flour, but it is amazing; cream cheese frosting and topped with a Raspberry gummi jelly.
DSC04177.jpg

Here is a pic of it when I purchased 2 over the summer.

My parents sent me a little extra with my grocery money for Valentine's Day, so I treated myself to some cupcakes!

I got:

Yonge n' Eligible
vanilla butter cake with vanilla buttercream

Pretty n' Pink
chocolate buttermilk cake with
raspberry buttercream

Curious George
vanilla butter cake or chocolate buttermilk
cake with banana buttercream

Strawberries n’ Cream
vanilla butter cake with vanilla &
strawberry swirled buttercream

After Ate
chocolate buttermilk cake with
mint buttercream

Frost Me
vanilla frosting on marble cake

Cute! I brought cupcakes to a superbowl party and they were a hit. It was yellow cake based and has chocolate pudding frosting (can't stand "real" frosting and I made it with cream for richness) and strawberries. They're always a surefire hit and were gone by the end of the party!

Yes I live northwest of Phoenix, 7 miles south of Lake Pleasant. I wanted to be close to my mom. Poor dh commutes to scottsdale every day :sad: I told him we should move to the east side but he wants me to be close to my family. He is so incredibly sweet!

Anyways my birthday's in August and forget b-day cake I want sprinkles lol!