Culmination of many FIRSTs - non City, non Colours!!!

oogiewoogie & mischka *T*, Thanks. I love the plushy leather.

KDC, Thanks. I hope you find a Sienna something you love soon.

Jzlyn, CoutureObsessed & BadgerGirl81, Thanks.

glossie, I can imagine a Sienna in a weekender, would be sooo gorgeous!!!

chpwhy, Modelling pictures stunted!!! I had to rush for a meeting & just came back to clear some work & then I can head home.

drati, Thanks. I will come back to update when I have used her.

sparkle2808, Thanks! Yes it cost more in SG. GGH CP is S$579. A brief is relatively cheaper than a city strangely.

OMG, pink!! I thought you were goin to say you purchased that Mogano RH brief after you saw it in the store, cuz then that would have been eery!!! Cuz we would've purchased the same color Bbag for second time!! Yep, we are Sienna Day sistahs too!!! But my next was a Mogano First hehe :graucho: Congrats!!I love the leather on yours!!YUMYY!!!

Thanks RoseMary.

chinkee21, I WANTED toooo but I am on a BAN!!! I am so jealous of your Mogano. I have not seen your Sienna Day, do post pictures if you can! :drinkup: to my Sienna Day sisters(you & sunny07)!

well, pink, I think I can deal if it's your wallet that hates me- my wallet hates me too!

So glad you're happy with your decision!! You make me want to pull out my sienna day!! (she's been out of rotation lately due to the arrivals of Ms. RT and Chocolate)

Sienna is such a beautiful color!! I really like the pics you took in natural light -- really shows off the smooth texture of the leather! Congrats!! (ps: I just came from your other thread on the adorable EB mini compagnon you recently added to your collection -- such gorgeous treats!!) :heart: