CSI Miami

I LOVE CSI Miami!!! I watch it whenever i can, even the reruns. I am so addicted I got my BF addicted a couple months back too. I'm actually really angry at the season finale; they did pretty much the same thing for ALL three CSIs! Come on now, that is just a little ridiculous!

They can't kill off Horatio...yeah...he IS CSI Miami! If he's done next season I may have to consider to stop watching Miami :sad:

I am also a little confused at Ryan's text..."It's done."????? If Ryan had ANY part in Horatio's shooting I will hate him forever. However, there's just so many things that were left hanging. Ron Saris admiring his new ammo, Julia leaving Kyle behind to get something done, Kyle loading his gun.... I wonder who shot Horatio???? I hope his broken shades saved his life!

^Yeah... it was such a let down. I was so excited to see the season premiere but after a while I was actually bored! It's like the writers just wanted to get it over with and had to reveal what happened to Horatio right away!

Spoiler alert

Ok, this was a total rip off season premiere. Horatio staged his death? After 10 minutes it was business as usual on the show. :tdown:

Agreed! While I didn't want Horatio to die, I thought that they could have done a better storyline than that.

Like maybe Ryan should have been a bad guy. and then have him send the other CSI's on a wild goose chase and completely wreak havoc on the case. and everyone thinks that Horatio's really dead. they could have dragged it out to the 2nd episode, and in the end we find out that Horatio staged his death cause he somehow found out that Ryan ordered a hit on him or something.

Did I mention that I think Delko is super hot??
Delko is fricken GORGEOUS. I know it's weird to say, but he and Marisol look like they would make a good couple LOL. I'm only on season 4 (I bought it on iTunes, put it on my iPhone, and watch it at the gym). When Delko speaks Spanish I just want to swoon lol. :nuts: