CRUSHED after a botched rhinoplasty at GNG

wow... GNG was on my list for when I visit Korea.. I will probably still get a consultation there to see how it is. Seems like every clinic in Korea has some bad reviews on here.... i guess not every surgery can be perfect, but i hope the doctors are doing their best in surgeries

Reactions: yukyuk
wow... GNG was on my list for when I visit Korea.. I will probably still get a consultation there to see how it is. Seems like every clinic in Korea has some bad reviews on here.... i guess not every surgery can be perfect, but i hope the doctors are doing their best in surgeries

Yeah.. looking through the forum.. I have no idea which places are good and bad...

I did rhino at GNG. Although my nose was better than before, there are few thing I dont like. I paid about 8.5k, which is overpriced. I find the GNG result is a bit more big. My advice to u is visit few clinics and make a decision based on all the information you gathered. Don't rely on just reviews

Reactions: ginochon
I did rhino at GNG. Although my nose was better than before, there are few thing I dont like. I paid about 8.5k, which is overpriced. I find the GNG result is a bit more big. My advice to u is visit few clinics and make a decision based on all the information you gathered. Don't rely on just reviews
I completely agree. I got rhino there as well in 2017, i paid 6.6 krw. Im much happier with my nose today than i was pre op but there are some things id like to change.

@p.joann14 I am so sad for you. You are in the same boat as Mia who also had Dr Seong. He did rib rhino on Mia and left her crying with a big bulbous nose. I have noticed that ladies asking for Hong get Seong. I asked for a consultation with Hong and was told I would be seeing Seong.

As for a short nose with nostril show, you can start massaging the skin of your nose and gently pull and stretch the skin downwards. I did this for 2.years and with gravity too the nostrils are less obvious. They say it is good prep for revision too.

I then looked at how to make the nose appear less short and I got bullhorn lip lift to reduce the philtrum as a long philtrum emphasizes a short nose. I could not face a 4th rhino and hated my short piggy nose.

I researched that to lengthen a short nose now becomes the toughest type of rhino and @krod2017 found a great Chinese rhino surgeon who lengthened her supershort tlps rhino. I would suggest reading her thread and journey and copy it. She posted her after on soyoung too in gratitude and had flown from USA. Message her and she can pass on the doctor's details.

In summary the 2 solutions are massaging and stretching and bullhorn liplift or a great ps in China who charges less than gng and keeps patients for a week inhouse with iv antibiotics. I chose the first as that cost me £2450 vs the cost of revision rhino.

And finally always be on the look out for shills who can pose as new members now or who joined in December 2016 to boost sales for an unheard of GNG. GNG is the worst hospital for use of unethical shills in my opinion.
Is very risky to know whether you saying is true , Because by facts..that’s a hospital with really lots of patients daily ..I don’t believe they are all botched , I would strong say that a person should know what they want and research throughly before doing a Rhinoplasty..

Sorry you're living this nightmare @p.joann14.

I was one of the people who got swept up in the hype of positive GNG reviews on PF back in 2017 and ended up choosing them for my PS procedures. I will not go so far as to say that I had a horrible experience, it was not an overall positive one either. I will affirm though that customer service was definitely a weak point for them, and there were issues with transparency and accountability which I see echoed in accounts by numerous other patients on this forum.

Reactions: krod2017
I think it was really wonderful of Joann to share her story here, especially because GNG's shills like thomas duncan would STILL have the audacity to deflect and stir up trouble in her own thread while pretending to be an innocent observer.

jesus....im so sorry u had to go through that. I had the a similar issue during my second rhino done in LA/Beverly hills by charless lee. I had a hump, uneveness and extrusion from his shotty work. I think the good thing at least is that you don't seem to have sustained much damage from the surgery, albeit blurry photos. If that is the case simply removing the implants can reverse most of your current condition. It looks like they did a SEG on you tho and stretched it beyond what your tissues can handle -_-. By 6 months mark u can revise it without much issue.
I can't really tell exactly if its the lighting cos the pics are blurry but your nose before, did you have a deviated septum? Because your natural bridge looks like it is more towards one side. If that is the case then it was essential to do deviation correction and nasal base surgery before placing the implant
Hi, I’m sorry for the replying to an older commment but you said removing something put in can reverse how it looks? If I were to remove something put in my nose, would it go back to how it was before?