Crumpled up Damier Azur

Sorry you had bad service, I bought a damier speedy and it had creases, i couldnt handle it so I exchanged it for the damier hampstead. They do come folded up and it does take a while to get the creases out, stufing them with some t shirts or pillow cases, small pilow, usually it takes about a month to get them out I have heard. i had 2 mini lin speedys and they came to me with card board inside, not folded, dont know why they dont do that with the canvas peices.

I know when I saw it was was in shocked it looked like it will take time for the creases to go away. Now I'm also eyeing the MC speedy...you do think they fold those too? :shame:

attachment.php

Mine came like this...

attachment.php

At first you could see the creases...

but as you use her and stuff her, they mostly go away. I would never fold her again though. HTH!

How long did it take for the creases to go away???

Yes, that is the way the speedy's come, folded up. It is actually better to get a brand new one that is still folded up instead of a display one that tons of people have touched. But make sure to ask for a different dustbag then the one that comes with it. The one it comes with is small and meant to store a folded speedy. Make sure to ask for a bigger one that you can store your speedy when it is stuffed. This is VERY common. They are used to it. Also make sure to ask for a bigger box.

It seems like there are a lot of really rude SA's here in Los Angeles.

I have had really good service with Melissa at the Beverly Center and Lovie at Rodeo.

I have not found any good SA's at Century City. I find almost all of them rude and unfriendly.

The worst was Karen at Hollywood and Highland the other night. She was just a total B**ch. Her manager was no better. I do not know her name.

The best service I have received from LV is at Saks on Wilshire. I went in there on Sunday and I wanted to get some credit card plastic inserts (they were out of them at Rodeo) and she just GAVE them to me.

I would like to invite you to our get together on Feb 9. See the link below. I promise you will have a blast and will meet a bunch of really great people,

^^^^^

Great tip !! Thanks for sharing !!! :tup:

i just want to agree with what beljwl said..it's not uncommon to have a rude SA every now and then. i too, have had somewhat rude service at the Bev Center...when I went there to exchange my Houston for another one (few days after xmas), took forever to get some help (and it wasn't that busy)...and finally when someone helped me the SAs just said they would give me store credit since htey didn't have another one at the store (it was still within the 14 days so they could have just given me a refund, but i guess they figured store credit would be faster). So THey checked the stock of the other stores nearby and told me Century City had a Houston in Pomme, and that if i hurried we could make it over there by store's closing. so we rushed on over there, but when we got there the SA there said that they couldn't honor my store credit since at least 48 hours had to pass before it went through. argh. :sad: (plus, the only pomme Houston they had left was a display model that was *covered* in dust, smudges, etc). so i was annoyed because the SA's at the Bev Center location didn't tell me about this issue, and i rushed all the way there for nothing. was really annoying becuase i had to go out of town right after that (just got in tonight) so have to wait till tomorrow to get my bag. I have the Houston on hold at Hollywood LV, hope I dont get the rude SA that beljwl mentioned...

anyway, sorry for the long story...just wanted to mention that yeah occasionally you can get a rude SA...but you shouldn't give up. i agree Melissa at the Bev Center is really nice (too bad she wasn't there the past couple times I was there)..

Yes, that is the way the speedy's come, folded up. It is actually better to get a brand new one that is still folded up instead of a display one that tons of people have touched. But make sure to ask for a different dustbag then the one that comes with it. The one it comes with is small and meant to store a folded speedy. Make sure to ask for a bigger one that you can store your speedy when it is stuffed. This is VERY common. They are used to it. Also make sure to ask for a bigger box.

It seems like there are a lot of really rude SA's here in Los Angeles.

I have had really good service with Melissa at the Beverly Center and Lovie at Rodeo.

I have not found any good SA's at Century City. I find almost all of them rude and unfriendly.

The worst was Karen at Hollywood and Highland the other night. She was just a total B**ch. Her manager was no better. I do not know her name.

The best service I have received from LV is at Saks on Wilshire. I went in there on Sunday and I wanted to get some credit card plastic inserts (they were out of them at Rodeo) and she just GAVE them to me.

I would like to invite you to our get together on Feb 9. See the link below. I promise you will have a blast and will meet a bunch of really great people,