CRUISE COLORS for 2.55 reissue...

So... the colors its coming in are: (not all are available at Chanel)

Distressed Patent:
ruth. hardware: white
aged hardware: dark navy
dark beige
black
light red

Metallic Distressed Patent
copper hardware: copper
gold hw: gold
ruth. hardware: silver &dark silver

japskvit,

Just spoke with a delightful young man at Chanel 57th street concerning Cruise 2.55 bags. He did not have any knowledge of the collection. However, he said prehaps it will be with the end of September. You are so on it, please keep us posted with any new information or pics. I will call my SA in Paris in the morning. I am sure she will ask me for reference numbers. If you are able to get them wonderful however, they will need to include the y after the first set of nunbers. If I am able to get any information from my side I will post asap.

Does the jumbo classic flap have a number like the 2.55 reissue? If my vintage ligne tote doesn't work out in dark brown, I might go for a jumbo classic in a beige or brown color with silver hardware. I need to see more pics! :biggrin:

I'll find out the numbers on Monday.. no problem... I have a feeling its the same as last year... w/ different color numbers.

There has been a problem with gold and they may not be released w/ the rest of the collection. The metallic finish has been wearing off - its a manufacturer's defect.... that's what I was told by the buyer.... so we'll see when that one comes... the rest will be making their way in around November... so we have a while to wait... I cannot wait... I am so excited!!

2.55 reissue:

A Number depends on size A30224, A30225, A30226, A30227, A30228

for example: A30227 - is the code for the 227 size... the last 3 digits change depeding on the size

metallic patent fabric code: Y04373
distressed patent fabric code: Y04370

color codes:
black - 94305
navy - 94015
dark silver - 45004

(I didn't ask for the other colors: beige, light gray, metallic silver, metallic gold, or metallic copper b/c I wasn't interested in them)

** If anyone wants those colors.... just call 1-800-550-0005 (light gray isn't available in boutiques..... either are all the colors in each size.... you would have to make a separate inquiry). When you talk to the customer service people, tell them you are interested in the 2.55 bag in the color of your choice and ask for a color code. I did this so I could pre-order before the trunk shows in October.... cruise will be available in November...... if you have any questions... just ask

japskivt said:
So... the colors its coming in are: (not all are available at Chanel)

Distressed Patent:
ruth. hardware: white
aged hardware: dark navy
dark beige
black
light red

Metallic Distressed Patent
copper hardware: copper
gold hw: gold
ruth. hardware: silver &dark silver

What color is light red? Is it pink red or red red? TIA:flowers:

I went yesterday to our local chanel, the SA showed me the cruise reissues ... they're coming in

FLASHY Golden
Less Flashy Golden ..more of a mat golden
and a very mettalic shiny silver