Crosby Clubhouse

Belle. You said med size. Hmmmmmm could you get full size wallet. Large cosmetic, large and small wristlet, sunnies n ipad? Fingers crossed. Lol

I think so - but it would be at full capacity. I wonder if iuvcoach would agree?

I agree that prob would be full but it could work I think. I can try it out at FP tomorrow and see. My manager had hers packed but it was heavy.

Congrats lady, she is GORGEOUS. You are def rockin that bag like usual. I thought you would love the size not as huge as you think it would be but not too small either. Just the perfect size. The leather is amazing and I love the sheen it has.

It is funny mine had a scratch but it did not bother me either. I told SA it gave it character and I knew it could happen anyways. Glad I went with teal first I was told it is sold out now but they may restock w a few at the end of month.

Thank you! I wouldn't have ordered it if it weren't for your reveal - it's so much nicer than it looks in the DD pics. Your teal is special and perfect for you.

Is there a Crosby satchel, too?? I swear I saw the boutique manager's sample bag a couple of weeks ago and it wasn't as tall as this one. I'm loving the mink color with silver hardware. :loveeyes:

Is there a Crosby satchel, too?? I swear I saw the boutique manager's sample bag a couple of weeks ago and it wasn't as tall as this one. I'm loving the mink color with silver hardware. :loveeyes:

The two (teal and black) revealed here are the same size as the ones the managers were given at conf last week.