Crosby Clubhouse

bigal

Jan 24, 2014
How do you get to the site that shows these pictures again? I saw the Croc embossedand would more info, but don't know how to get it. Thanks!

Belle79

O.G.
Jan 25, 2010
CT
I am so impressed with this bag! The leather, the quality and the details are at the elevated level that we've been hoping for. It's so chic and a huge selling point for me is how lightweight it is. I don't carry a lot and typically use small bags - I would classify this as medium - but it's so light and comfortable to carry.

She arrived a little bit dented in spots from transit, but I think that will happen with use anyway, and for some reason the fact that it is imperfect doesn't bother me.

Attachments

Jun 15, 2009
I am so impressed with this bag! The leather, the quality and the details are at the elevated level that we've been hoping for. It's so chic and a huge selling point for me is how lightweight it is. I don't carry a lot and typically use small bags - I would classify this as medium - but it's so light and comfortable to carry.

She arrived a little bit dented in spots from transit, but I think that will happen with use anyway, and for some reason the fact that it is imperfect doesn't bother me.
Booooooyah. Glad yall twins. Loookssss grreattttttt

Jun 15, 2009

Belle. You said med size. Hmmmmmm could you get full size wallet. Large cosmetic, large and small wristlet, sunnies n ipad? Fingers crossed. Lol

Jun 15, 2009
I think so - but it would be at full capacity. I wonder if iuvcoach would agree?
Ughhhhhh. Ok. I need bigger. Lololol. I loveeee the classy girlie look of this bag. I guess i could carry the ipad or leave her home for that day. Lolololololol

iuvcoach

Love bags & charms
O.G.
Jan 29, 2010

Congrats lady, she is GORGEOUS. You are def rockin that bag like usual. I thought you would love the size not as huge as you think it would be but not too small either. Just the perfect size. The leather is amazing and I love the sheen it has.

It is funny mine had a scratch but it did not bother me either. I told SA it gave it character and I knew it could happen anyways. Glad I went with teal first I was told it is sold out now but they may restock w a few at the end of month.