Creating My Couture Loft Closet

meg!! I just stumbled upon this thread last night and WOW!!! No wonder you can always pick out the most perfect outfits. It's because you can see everything!!! I love it. But most of all, I absolutely LOOOOVVVVEEE the BE-AUUU-TI-FUULLL staircase! It is so gorgeous! You made me read 20 something pages last night (kept me away from moto thread) and I was at the point I could not keep my eyes open anymore.. I wanted to read more but it was 2 am!! Lol!! :smile:

meg!! I just stumbled upon this thread last night and WOW!!! No wonder you can always pick out the most perfect outfits. It's because you can see everything!!! I love it. But most of all, I absolutely LOOOOVVVVEEE the BE-AUUU-TI-FUULLL staircase! It is so gorgeous! You made me read 20 something pages last night (kept me away from moto thread) and I was at the point I could not keep my eyes open anymore.. I wanted to read more but it was 2 am!! Lol!! :smile:

Aww, thank you so much JP. This was my last and best renovation. I need to spend some time up their editing and updating Fall photos.

Good for you Cullinan. Hope you are able to find what you want.

Thanks..

I'm going shopping next Thursday but realised the shopping list is too long for my budget so one jacket has come off already!!!

Can't wait until Thursday although I'm still nursing a sore throat from the flu and body aches..

LV Cullinan :smile:

megt10, I have just went through the whole thread. You have a fantastic closet, both the closet itself and the contents :smile:

Thank you for the idea with a spare drawer for the bag contents - it's nothing short of brilliant.

A walk-in closet is a dream of mine, but a boutique closet like yours is just something incredible :smile: Great job.

BTW, your staircase looks kind of slippery, do you walk down in your Louboutins?

megt10, I have just went through the whole thread. You have a fantastic closet, both the closet itself and the contents :smile:

Thank you for the idea with a spare drawer for the bag contents - it's nothing short of brilliant.

A walk-in closet is a dream of mine, but a boutique closet like yours is just something incredible :smile: Great job.

BTW, your staircase looks kind of slippery, do you walk down in your Louboutins?
Thank you so much Z, that was a long thread to get through. I do not go up or down the stairs in heels. Well not usually ;). I find the drawer for my purse contents to be one of my better ideas. It really keeps me rotating my bags and makes taking just what I need for the day so much easier.
If you ever get bored of any of your stuff, holler at me! Haha :P Love it all, gorgeous, my dream closet and wardrobe! x

Thanks so much Sabrunka.