CRAZY Shoe sale @ Harolds!!!

elongreach said:
Prada Psycho, are you near Triangle Square Mall? I think that's the name of it.

Southpark, in Charlotte. Are you thinking of one in Raleigh? The Research Triangle Park region? I've lived in NC all my life and have avoided Raleigh like the plague, so I'm not familiar with shopping there.

Prada Psycho said:
Southpark, in Charlotte. Are you thinking of one in Raleigh? The Research Triangle Park region? I've lived in NC all my life and have avoided Raleigh like the plague, so I'm not familiar with shopping there.

Yea, that's what I'm talking about. I bought something from there once over the phone. I'm thinking about traveling to NC, so I'm making a list of places to go.

elongreach said:
Yea, that's what I'm talking about. I bought something from there once over the phone. I'm thinking about traveling to NC, so I'm making a list of places to go.

My favorite place to shop! Be sure to check out Bob Ellis when you are there. The Neiman-Marcus is opening next month some time.

Where are you now? You probably have better shopping than we do, even here in Charlotte.

Prada Psycho said:
My favorite place to shop! Be sure to check out Bob Ellis when you are there. The Neiman-Marcus is opening next month some time.

Where are you now? You probably have better shopping than we do, even here in Charlotte.

I'm in Maryland. Shopping is good in this area, but my BF has family in NC and I need something to do if I go there.

does harolds not put on warehouse sales around you guys? they are always having warehouse sales around here and I have picked up some of their shoes for about 10 bucks a pair.

we get a warehouse sale about once a year I think{?} but I'm an impulse buyer! LOL!

Also, Norman, OK has and outlet and so does one of our TX outlet centers. . . they have great deals!

OMG, I had forgotten all about Harolds when they stopped mailing out catalogues! Some of my very first online purchases were from there.

I'm going to check out shoes, wooo! Thanks, Swankymama!