Crazy Seller...sorry it's so long but this is actually the abreviated version! :o)

I am so sorry that you're going through all this garbage! I would agree with others who have told you to file through PayPal. If it's only in the dispute stage, and you and she are basically just talking back and forth on the dispute resolution page, you will probably want to kick it up to a claim so that PayPal will actually get involved.

Another piece of advice: don't speak to this person or her alleged postmasters or whoever she convinces to get on the phone with you. I just went through a PayPal dispute which got me my refund without having to move it up to a claim. My seller kept wanting and wanting and WANTING to speak to me on the phone about the transaction. He was wrong, he broke eBay rules, he didn't want to refund, he didn't want to ship, so I was **NOT** going to conduct what would amount to undocumented negotiations with him over the phone. Please do everything in writing through PayPal so that it's all on the record.

Feedback is optional. A neg now would certainly alert other buyers to this seller's dishonesty, and it will almost certainly earn you a retaliatory neg. Gotta get your money back first, IMVHO.

Good luck!!

The funny thing was when I automatically when from a claim to a dispute. She told PayPal that I went to a dispute without even giving her a chance to respond to me. I told PayPal in my retort that I absolutely DID go from a claim to a dispute without waiting because the claim stage is for the buyer and seller to negotiate the situation. Since I had been negotiating with her for the past week and also sent her an e-mail (Which they could see) the Friday before saying that if she didn't voluntarily give me my money back by Monday, that I was filing for PayPal to intervene I had nothing more to say to her!!
She told them that I wouldn't return her e-mails or take her calls.....again, cuz I already told you after a week of "Dumb Dumbville" that I was taking it to a higher power! DUrh.................Exactly like you said, I wanted to have it all documented!!

She had mentioned in her response to PayPal that she's been selling on eBay for 6 years. How come she doesn't know the protocol? I even asked her why I know the rules better than she does!!!

Her final e-mail to PayPal to date says, "I told you to GIVE HER HER MONEY!!" She's lost it! :nuts:

Then in her final e-mail to me she said "You're such a baby!" I just laughed and thought, don't be pissed at me cuz you got caught and don't have a leg to stand on!

I feel a cool $200 comin' on!:roflmfao:

Her final e-mail to PayPal to date says, "I told you to GIVE HER HER MONEY!!" She's lost it! :nuts:

Then in her final e-mail to me she said "You're such a baby!" I just laughed and thought, don't be pissed at me cuz you got caught and don't have a leg to stand on!

cool fantastic hun ! just stay away from boutiques :noggin: ! and omg u really drove her bonkers hihhih hopefully now she is going to think twice before she tries to pull it off again ! :roflmfao:

Hey ILikeMike, how were you able to see the seller's emails to paypal? I was involved in a dispute/claim with a seller, and would love to see what the seller had to say to paypal! (I could only see the messages left at the dispute stage.) Thanks, and hope you get your money back ASAP.

The funny thing was when I automatically when from a claim to a dispute. She told PayPal that I went to a dispute without even giving her a chance to respond to me. I told PayPal in my retort that I absolutely DID go from a claim to a dispute without waiting because the claim stage is for the buyer and seller to negotiate the situation. Since I had been negotiating with her for the past week and also sent her an e-mail (Which they could see) the Friday before saying that if she didn't voluntarily give me my money back by Monday, that I was filing for PayPal to intervene I had nothing more to say to her!!
She told them that I wouldn't return her e-mails or take her calls.....again, cuz I already told you after a week of "Dumb Dumbville" that I was taking it to a higher power! DUrh.................Exactly like you said, I wanted to have it all documented!!

She had mentioned in her response to PayPal that she's been selling on eBay for 6 years. How come she doesn't know the protocol? I even asked her why I know the rules better than she does!!!

huh? I thought the SELLER can do the whole refund process herself, why is she screaming at Paypal to do it? She can jolly well key in the amount and click 'Refund' without any intervention necessary from Paypal. Am I missing something here???? or maybe she's really lost it as you said. ;)

Hope you get your money back real soon!

Hey ILikeMike, how were you able to see the seller's emails to paypal? I was involved in a dispute/claim with a seller, and would love to see what the seller had to say to paypal! (I could only see the messages left at the dispute stage.) Thanks, and hope you get your money back ASAP.

She forwarded all of her correspondence with PayPal to me and wrote in the e-mail that she was cc'ing me on it so I could know what she thought of me. hehehe

huh? I thought the SELLER can do the whole refund process herself, why is she screaming at Paypal to do it? She can jolly well key in the amount and click 'Refund' without any intervention necessary from Paypal. Am I missing something here???? or maybe she's really lost it as you said. ;)

Hope you get your money back real soon!

Yes, she could absolutely refund my money herself!! That's what is so messed up about the whole thing. That is why I said that I didn't trust her past the 45 days......she didn't voluntarily refund so why would she after the time limit was up?? That is why I went immediately to the dispute phase because she would not refund my money. Now it just cost her whatever the fee is to go through the dispute. Crazy!

Now she has told me that she refunded the money to PayPal and that they will probably hold it for 30 days to try and make interest on it and that I should start CALLING them and bothering them to "speed up the process", she said that she keeps telling them to give me the money.....blah blah. I just ignored the whole thing because I a) don't really care if they hold the money for 90 days...just as long as I know it's coming and b) certainly don't want to be a PIA by CALLING them all the time!! WHO DOES THAT????

Everyone wants to know who the seller is and I don't feel right about posting the seller's ID but contact me direct and I'd be happy to tell you! Or search it out....my eBay id is the same as my id here and if you search my bid history it was the only transaction that I had for a pair of sunglasses..........:graucho:

Lord please rid me of the weirdos in my life!! ARGH..........

^ paypal found a claim in my favour and they returned the money straightaway, as there were funds in the seller's account I got the full amount. it went straight to my bank a/c so it took like 3 to 5 days. they did not hold it for 90 days..... she is just B/s-ing you again.

glad you sorted it.

well, congrats! sorry you have to go through all that but it did make for very amusing reading!! a very original seller...did you tell her to go and get a life?