Crazy mission - accomplished! Reveal!!!!

OMG! OMG! OMG ! I don't think I can breath....you have the most incredible bags!!! All your gorgeous lambskin jumbos are to die for....the adorable orange patent mini and the lush red clutch. I think I need
a drink or something. I am so very happy for you! Thanks for sharing & more pics please!:yahoo::heart::cloud9::hbeat:

And finally the hunt began for black lamb med/ large ghw or 226 reissue in distressed leather. Thanks to txrosegirl who spotted one in her local store. Imagine my disappointment to see this instead of my hg:sad:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 1,895
I have a whole book of drama on this last one but I will just tell you 2 possible ending

1. I could wait for next shipment for which I can do an even exchange for the RIGHT bag regardless of time and price.

Or

2 After what I've been through with the sa and her manager claiming they sent sent a different bag and that I switched tags or something. Telling me I cannot even attempt to return it as they don't carry this particular bag! I was able to prove my point across and only then did I get an apology and was offered option 1. I am thinking of just returning it altogether.

I have a whole book of drama on this last one but I will just tell you 2 possible ending

1. I could wait for next shipment for which I can do an even exchange for the RIGHT bag regardless of time and price.

Or

2 After what I've been through with the sa and her manager claiming they sent sent a different bag and that I switched tags or something. Telling me I cannot even attempt to return it as they don't carry this particular bag! I was able to prove my point across and only then did I get an apology and was offered option 1. I am thinking of just returning it altogether.

I am so sorry this happened to you! I hate it when people lie to try and save themselves whatever....Please don't let these idiots take away from the joy of the 5 wonderful bags
That are perfect for you! They are amazing!!

That's an awesome Chanel collection for this season!! You need to be firm and return the reissue. It's not the bag you agreed to and even have photo evidence! You want a different $5500 bag. So don't feel bad about being pissy!! Ha ha! Congrats H-Angel!

For a group photo of the ones I am keeping that is....

H-Angel what a truly spectacular haul! I am giddy just looking at your picture! Enjoy all these beauties dear! Sorry to hear about the reissue! I think you should try to track down the distressed one, then return this one! You don't need the associated aggravation!

This group shot is tdf! I am sooooo jealous of all your amazing finds.:biggrin:. Do you have a favorite for the moment? Which one are planning on using first? I am so excited for you
H-Angel!

Great question. I think I will use mini first. But my fave color out of the 3 is fuchsia, turquoise next and yellow last. I am actually rethinking yellow as I was expecting shw. It would have been a knock out for me if it had been.