Craving python

I haven't seen any affordable ones but i am on your side! i want one also.. i found a cute gucci one and it was a fortune!!! it was like 3000 plus. keep me updated if you find any cute ones! sorry i couldn't help//

I know Belen Echandia has some python clutches. They're around $800 plus those pesky customs fees. I think Jackie also mixes python with regular leather too.

Yeah python is so expensive! The gryson ones are beautiful but I'm settling and planning to buy a BE with trim in the future for 800 bucks. The all python clutch is more expensive then the trim bags.

They still aren't cheap, but you can find a bunch of Chloe python bags on eBay at any given moment. Between me and my mom, we have 3 different Chloe Python Silverado bags and I honestly believe that Chloe makes the best python bags.

2nd the Chloe Python Silverado - gorgeous purse and will last forever, but you probably won't get an auth one for less than $1k (which is still a great deal considering they went for MUCH more when they first came out).

What about the beautiful ones that Meg posted about they were $500 and gorgeous. It was Zagliani I believe.:hrmm:

I agree- they were actually called D'Angel. I just LOOOVVVED them sooo much! check out luxcouture.com. they had been sold out but maybe you could preorder/special order! good luck!:tup: