Crappers....the big birthday coming up...as it gets closer..ACK

30?????
U R A BABY STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!
Im closer to 40 and THAT HURTS WAY MORE.....hehehe!
Just so u know....I had more FUN in my 30s than I did ALL MY LIFE....Its been an adventure...so u have great fun to look forward to!
30's RULE!

LOL that is what my DH says too....although he still likes to bug me!!! A lot of people I know say the 30s were the best too....I really hope so!!!

Well...only a week to go! At this point the build up is just awful and I just want to get it over with!!!!

Twiggers - happy birthday in advance!
For me 30 wasn't that big of a deal; it was 31, 32, 33... when I found out the clock didn't stop! That was many years ago {sigh}. You will love your thirties! Sounds like you are going in with a plan, and will come out on top!

I think everyone has that bday that they dread. For me it wasn't until I was getting close to 39. Then I realized I wasn't 20 anymore, lol. Well, now I'm 48 and wish I was only 39! I think 30's are an awesome age and they say a woman is in her prime in her 30's! My motto is don't try to look like your 20 but just be the best you can be at whatever age you are. :You are definately still young, don't worry and enjoy the moment

I'm a firm believer that age is just a number and doesn't define you. I loved my 30th and my 40th. I love anything that gives me an excuse to celebrate w/ friends, eat drink and get gifts. Aging is inevitable, do it w/ grace.

Happy Birthday early !! I tend to think they used to say life begins at 40 for a reason -- I think women get seriously more interesting as we get older. So you've got over ten years before your life begins if we listen to that !! Whatever will you do for ten years ??
Enjoy your day but don't let your age define you -- there is really no reason in 2007 to let that happen.

Twiggers,

Here's my insight on turning 30--it wasn't a big deal for me, I had a pretty fun party, and got a great handbag as a gift. You are only as old as you feel, and as old as people think you look....hehe, people that don't know me have guessed that i am 24, so here's to good genes, thanks mom!!

Some of the most interesting women I know are in their 30s, 40s, and 50s.

Have a Happy Birthday, and report back to us on the gifts!!;)