crackled patent blush vs. white

I vote for the Blush Patent all the way! I'm so not a pink person at all yet was completely smitten over the blush patent -- it's IMO a great modern NEUTRAL....goes with anything & everything....and works year-round. I love the nude patent shade that Christian Louboutin does some of his shoes in and that is the exact same shade of blush as this one....Loves it!

Guys dont forget the crackled patent is not quite as much patent as others. Its a little softer. Crackled patent. Also the blush is a new nuetral to me. I also wore the blush in winter, I dont think I would wear the white in winter....

hm.... its hard to choose.... i personally LOVE the color blush more.... but it being patent and all... i dont like it too much. i am worried in a week it will be covered in my finger prints.... and i also think color transfer will be harder to handle in patent. having said this, i prefer white caviar.

actually since it is DISTRESSED patent it does NOT show any fingerprint whatsoever! That's why I got this bag, I cannot stand fingerprints on normal patent leather!!

If its between white caviar classic and blush patent, I'd go with the white caviar. Not sure how long patent will be "in", but caviar will always be. (The blush is very gorgeous too though.)

:yes: ...but the colour blush is beautiful....I'm in tropical country..so white is all yr round bag for me too..whereas for blush might is a bit more difficult to match as compared to white & black.
White caviar is not that "difficult" to maintain..unlike lambksin material