Coveted 2003 Red Balenciaga!

OMG . . . just came and read this thread (THANK YOU ALL for your friendly wishes ..... and Lily for starting this thread :heart: ) . . . and WOW .... right now, in this second it's already sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm totally surprised - I don't know the buyer yet so .... I'm not sure if it's a PFer ! CONGRATS anyway - whoever it is - lucky new owner :yahoo: :love:

Btw: Louisey and Mimi ... you're right; the bottom of this bag (the whole bag except the darkened handles) is in really good condition, absolutely NOT 'faded and worn' at all - I think it's the bad picture, the lightening. Thank you for clearing this :flowers: !

Awww, I'm really happy that your auction was so successful, sweetie! :yahoo:

But I am sad that you're parting with such a gorgeous bag. :crybaby: Are the funds from the sale going towards another dream Balenciaga?

firstclass1 said:
Thank you so much Lily, you're really sweet :tender: ! Yes .... the funds are already gone into the new Rouge Vif Work and the Black Shoulder last week, do you remember :love: :yahoo: ?!!
http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/my-friends-need-your-advice-help-looking-39010-4.html

:huh:h, I totally missed that! (I've been away for the last week!) :nuts:

The leather on your Rouge Vif Work looks absolutely amazing, though! Distressed in all the right places AND you wear it well. :yes: Congrats on your lovely new purchases.

LouiseyPeasey said:

First Class offered it to me at an amazing price but I couldn't justify asking the PHH (and I'd ONLY ask him because I'm a stay at home mom) if I could buy ANOTHER bag last week (got the Spy).
Congrats First Class!!
I'm sad I didn't get it but hey, you got what you deserved for it ;)
And THANKS SO MUCH for the wonderful offer. I'll never forget your kindness!!
:heart: