Courtney Love, "Love" thread!

Courtney headlined Gawker's post of bad behaviours of the week:

"Courtney Love's Panty-Throwing Airport Tantrum, and Other Bad Behaviors:

Courtney Love suffered a "total meltdown" at Heathrow airport, "sprawled on the floor, packing and repacking her luggage—bras and panties under people's feet.... shrieking at her assistant: 'I told you to get rid of that x Burberry scarf. I'm keeping the Chloe.'" On the plane, she was in first class, but periodically "screamed into coach" for her assistant. (1.) There are few humiliations worse than literally unfurling your dirty laundry at the airport, particularly if it's at the security check and everyone is watching. (2.) Do you think the Burberry scarf was that incessant signature plaid? Poor Burberry—only the worst people in the world own their signature plaid, now"

http://gawker.com/tag/courtneylove/

The folks at GawkerNetwork tend to pen sensationalist posts, with no consistent loyalties, but I don't think they had to try hard with our Courtney! :greengrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
...and in fairness to Courtney, and every famous person, no matter what she did, they'd write it up as a diva-psycho fit.

If she asked for a pillow, it'd be: "OUTRAGEOUS CRACK-HEAD COURTNEY LOVE THINKS SHE'S TOO GOOD TO GET HER OWN PILLOW! (also killed Rock-Star Saint Husband, beloved by all!)"

...and in fairness to Courtney, and every famous person, no matter what she did, they'd write it up as a diva-psycho fit.

If she asked for a pillow, it'd be: "OUTRAGEOUS CRACK-HEAD COURTNEY LOVE THINKS SHE'S TOO GOOD TO GET HER OWN PILLOW! (also killed Rock-Star Saint Husband, beloved by all!)"

:roflmfao:
:true:

my "relationship" with courtney is well over a decade and a half long and has seen very, very many ups and downs. and it quite volatile..... but what i can say with absolute assurance is that when she gets it right, i can't help but love her. her music has always been at the very least good, often times great. for all my wariness regarding her "return" to music after so long, i have to say in all honest that i truly LOVE the new album! it even inspired me to venture back to kittyradio after years :lol: that place used to be my "home", just like (maybe even more!) than here.

in the 90's, i loved her for her don't give a f8ck attitude. so many things happened that sent my admiration spiraling into disgust and contempt, but i still followed her through it. and the very rare times these days when she is lucid and is speaking with a firm grasp on reality, she can be quite insightful, smart and objective about herself. very likeable in short. but yeah, lets face it- that is so rare :lol: although, in her latest kimmel appearance, she surprised me in the best ways possible.

Thank for posting that interview, MichelleAntonia.
I found the performance too - really good!
I had tickets to see her on May 13th but unfortunately it was cancelled :shucks:

attachment.php

Attachments

• FNP_EW_0083383-thumb-350x865.jpg
    FNP_EW_0083383-thumb-350x865.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 4,876