Courier -- which colour? Please vote.

Which 06 courier?

• grenat

• origan

• emerald

• black

Results are only viewable after voting.
But then a 10 year old is unlikely to choose black or grenat, I guess. :P Although the bag she uses is black, so perhaps I'm underestimating her! :shame: She has good taste for her age. She asked me today if she could inherit some of my bags one day. I guess with 3 daughters I don't have to worry about who to pass my bags on to! :love:

:lol: she must've inherited the good taste from mommy, too! ;) if all your daughters have good taste, you'll have trouble quelling them when each has to fight for your bags! :sweatdrop:

:lol: she must've inherited the good taste from mommy, too! ;) if all your daughters have good taste, you'll have trouble quelling them when each has to fight for your bags! :sweatdrop:

Oh yes, :sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop: alright. With three girls, the rivalry is pretty intense! So I better build up a nice collection of Bbags so I can be fair ... :roflmfao:

Keep voting and giving me your insight, I'm off to :sleepy:.

I voted Grenat as well. I love the color, it's super gorgeous super wearable. Looks heavenly on blacks and jeans, looks beautiful when wearing grey, navy, brown, all of your typical darks. It's a darkish color itself, so you don't have to worry about getting it dirty.

while you sleep.. here're some modelling pics of a red courier

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

cracker should be of similar frame as you :supacool:

IMG_1360.jpg

http://forum.purseblog.com/balencia...aga-messengers-hobos-courier-bags-139425.html

I vote Grenat! I love the courier and I think a deep red would be perfect. Although I think black is a great default color, I do think it might be "too much" black...I don't think you can have too much Grenat;)

I had it in Violet but sold it and am hoping it will come in Bordeaux/Crimson

LOL aaallabama, lemeguess ...

I've just realised that grenat or origan might cost me $300 more than the black, so that may have to sway my vote just a liiiiittle. :shrugs::sad:

Could get a vert thyme for less too but am a bit worried that the colour is too light and not versatile enough for travel. What do you think? :confused1:

while you sleep.. here're some modelling pics of a red courier
Glossie, thanks. Yes, I've been pouring over every single photo of the courier here on the forum -- these are a couple of my favourites for sure! Stunning. The rouge vif is great but I couldn't pull it off. I also read about colour transfer issues with red, that would worry me a little. Cracker's plomb is one of my absolute favourites -- if I could find plomb I'd go for it in a heartbeat.

Did you see my note about cost and vert thyme? Should've included that in the vote, perhaps ...

I voted for origan.....I love anything green, and it´s kind of a rare colour too;)

Kat

I think origan is an interesting colour. But I am not sure about the leather, it tends to be shiny and thin, kind of typical 06 leather -- not sure how well it would wear.

See above, it would also cost me a fair bit more. Would you transfer your green vote to vert thyme, perhaps? Or emerald?

emerald is another consideration if you're worried about colour transfer. but hey, aren't you going to get colour transfer (either way or both ways) with all the colours? that's why i seldom consider this factor when choosing a colour. emerald can sure withstand the dirt factor better than origan.

and i don't think you can't pull off a red courier. you have that rouille city and it's perfect with neutrals. on the other hand, i find that a darker red like grenat is not as perfect as a medium red, with neutrals like black/grey/white, that is. jmho.

emerald is another consideration if you're worried about colour transfer. but hey, aren't you going to get colour transfer (either way or both ways) with all the colours? that's why i seldom consider this factor when choosing a colour. emerald can sure withstand the dirt factor better than origan.

and i don't think you can't pull off a red courier. you have that rouille city and it's perfect with neutrals. on the other hand, i find that a darker red like grenat is not as perfect as a medium red, with neutrals like black/grey/white, that is. jmho.

I've not had any transfer from my black day on to white tops etc, but then I guess a day doesn't rub the same way as a courier might. Origan is quite a dull colour, I don't think it would show dirt very much.

Glossie, I think you may be right about a darker red not being quite as good with neutrals. Rouille would be pretty stunning, it is such a lovely colour. And of course I could carry it off, I guess question is, would I want to? Plus, haven't found one in that colour yet but perhaps the new fall red could be gorgeous!

I would love to see a girl model a black courier to see what it looks like. We've seen Giselle with her big black weekender, that looked pretty stunning! So a big black bag can be done and for me it would certainly be the safest choice. I think I'm a bit like Cracker, love all the colours but am best with dark and neutral. Although I must say that I've been using Sahara non-stop, neutral but light. Love that bag.

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=394639&d=1206742132

Decisions!!!