Count down...and come here to say Happy New Year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody!!!!
i'm celebrating with couple of friends, we just took some wine and go to the rooftop adn watched fireworks... it was sooo beautiful, but it's kinda made me want to cry because it's such a hard year for me.

i'm hoping next year will be better because according to chinese year, 2006 was the year of teh dog and it's a hard year. and next year (it's not new year yet for chinese tradition) will be the year of the pig which is a good year. also the number 2007 adds up to 9, which is a great number for chinese!

Prost Neu Jahr!!!

a little over 6 hours to go in Pacific time...

...Here's to the most amazing, incredible new Year ever. I'm SO looking forward to 2007...I met the man of my dreams in late 2005 and we're going strong (yeah, the guy in my avatar...) ;) . I'm in love, I'm happy, I have a great new job, could go on and on about how life is good and after a few years of some depression and struggling LIFE IS GOOD and there is SO MUCH to celebrate!

Hey, I'm turning the BIG 4-0 in 2007 and I've already decided it's gonna be a year long celebration and you're ALL INVITED!! :yahoo: Party starts tonight!!

Love and hugs to all,
XXXOO Pursegrrl