Couldn't be more confused right now!!! Please vote!!!

What do I get????

• Gigi in Clay and Weslyn Boots

• Lily in whiskey

Results are only viewable after voting.
hmmm, i'm voting for the clay gigi and boots. only because you already have two satchels: the mandy and the miranda. although the lily looks different from the two, it's still pretty similar. the gigi is a cool looking tote, it's different in terms of style. and i hardly see that color on anyone. actually wait, i haven't seen the color on anyone before! i would not get the lily because you already have the mandy in the same color.

good luck sweetie, let us know what you decide.

I vote for the Gigi in clay- its a rare color that will look amazing and really stand out against all of your dark winter coats! I think Lily is a little too over the top & that the closure would get annoying when youre quickly trying to put your wallet away, etc. during christmas shopping and all that. Plus, getting the Lily means foregoing on a gorgeous pair of boots- why do that right before winter!! :smile:

LILY!!! LILY!!! LILY!!!

But I am biased (I have her in Atlantic :smile:). . . and Lily is GORGEOUS!!! She is truly unique! I saw the Gigi in person, and she is cute, but by comparison, no question. I have two Legacy satchels, and to me, they don't really compare size-wise/style-wise. Lily's straps are longer, she is definitely taller (I put some folders in the back half!!!), and has lots more room than the satchels. On the other hand, she is heavy, and getting in and out of the zippers is slow, especially with the strap over them. But every time I carry her, I say that I don't care because she is soooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!

Oh, and when I went to do my PCE pre-order, the wonderful SA's could not stop staring and commenting about her!!!!!!! I always get TONS of compliments on her when I wear her. So, for the money, especially 25% off, I would say she is totally worth it!:okay:

I showed a picture of Lily to my husband at lunch. It was the picture in the last catalog. He didn't like the bag, he thought it was too busy, and didn't care for it in black, but said maybe he'd like it beter in the whiskey color. I also showed him a pic of Gigi in the catalog, but it was the signature version and I explained to him I'd be getting Clay leather, he said he liked that bag better...(not that his opinion usually sways me...)
First, DH doesn't know what you want him to say, so don't put him on the spot.

Next, I own the Whiskey Mandy and the Lily in Whiskey & Atlantic. The Mandy & Lily are totally different bags, one's a shoulder bag the other is a satchel (with shoulder option). When I carry my Lily I generally leave the zipper open in the front with the tab closed. Then I can slip my hand in for something quickly, or by undoing the tab, I can remove something larger (wristlet, etc.).

Also, I own the Clay Gigi, which is gorgeous in her own right, but not to be compared to the Lily. I haven't seen the boots you want IRL, but they're probably very cute.

I vote that you get the Lily, because you obviously really, really want her, and the 25% is a huge savings. I think the Gigi will be available for a bit longer and these are also available at Nordstrom. They probably won't last until Nordstrom's Fall Sale, but you might reserve buying the Gigi in the next PCE.

I think if you justify buying more items with the funds you have available and miss out on the Lily, you'll be dissappointed down the road because you might constantly say, "I should have..."

Follow your heart and make the decision that you think will bring YOU the most happiness, Good Luck!

Okay!!! After much debate (and believe me girls this has been like pure torture!!) I think I am going to go with Lily. Here is my reason….

I love Clay Gigi and the Weslyn's…but Lily is extremely unique and I'm afraid if I don't grab her while I have the chance (and the large store credit and PCE) then I most likely won't have the chance again. I have a feeling she won't be around too much longer, while I think the opposite is true of Gigi. I am hoping Gigi will still be available in December and then I can get her at that time with Christmas $$ or perhaps PCE if there is another one. I know myself, and I know that the first time I see some else carrying a Lily, I'll want to kick myself for not getting her and I will do nothing but obsess about her and why I don't own her! While the same may be true for Gigi, I know that I can afford this bag again in a couple of months. And I can always get Laura Mecier makeup!! (which is what I was going to spend the extra $$ on).

And while I adore the Weslyn boots, I am concerned about the fit through the calves. I also already own a pair of boots from J. Crew that look somewhat similar, except they are a darker brown. But again, I can pick these up down the road if I still have the urge.

I showed a picture of all 3 to my very stylish friend at work and while she loved all 3 she couldn’t stop drooling over Lily!!!

Thank you all so much for your input! It's very funny, the poll results are dead even!!! :nuts:

Ella, it really seems that you wanted Lily, and I don't blame you there...however, when you do get her and for whatever reason you are not in love, you still have the credit to get the other items you were also considering. I still say go with Lily.....and post pics when you get her!

Eventhough it looks like you have made up your mind my vote was for the Gigi and boots. I myself recently ordered the Gigi in clay and really wanted the Weslyn boots. I was also concerned about the fit so I ended up getting a pair of Frye Campus boots that are similar to the Weslyns, but they are shorter and fit perfectly. Good luck with whatever you end up getting. They are both beautiful bags. :smile: