Could you wear a RED bag for everyday use??

Red is the color I carry most often, and that's not counting my Rouge Vif makeup clutch that I carry EVERY DAY inside that day's bag. Red goes with just about everything, and is a real attention-grabbing color. I think the sight of red makes people happy. It's an instant de-drabber.

OK...I love your thinking Decophile! A bright red bag instantly dresses up ANY outfit...in fact, my first B-bag was 05-rouge theatre Work. When I wear it with my camel winter coat and a red/white/camel plaid cashmere scarf, I get so many compliments. :yes: I love red in the winter!

Thanks for all of your opinions..I am aiming toward the Vermillion but I have Cafe in my head too!! A lovely lady pm'd me and said she just got the Vermillion and described it as 'fresh blood' she said it is not orangey at all IRL so I am even more tempted..

I just saw the vermillion IRL tonight at NM. It's fabulous. True red like others have described, unlike rouge vif that has black undertones. It's fabulous :love:

I'm loving the description of the vermillion! I feared it would have too much orange in it especially with the pictures that came from Bal NY. I'm getting excited!