Could you wear a RED bag for everyday use??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I may want the Vermillion but can you wear this everyday?? TIA..

2. I think it depends on your personality and your personal style. I think a bright red bag really pops and makes the neutral outfit. So if you wear lots of white, black, grey, tan, camel, navy - the RED would look gorgeous!

3. Absolutely!!

For a while I wore my 04 red First every day--a splash of red always works!!

4. if you ask me... absolutely...

5. To a point. I tend to agree with Jadecee that if you wear a lot of neutrals it can work. In fact, I think you can use a red bag in place of black or brown so in some ways, it could be even more versatile. I am not sure about the vermillion though. Isn't that the one with the orangey hues? I am not a big fan of that one. I like the rouge VIF better.

6. I say yes. I treat red as a neutral color in my wardrobe.

7. A resounding YES!!!:yes: :love: I have 3 05 Rouges (First, City, Work) and have found them to be very versatile to wear with many colors and I've received many compliments on how "fun" the red is.:wlae:

Go for it!!

8. yes! yes! yes! very neutral with clothes or without.........:love: :angel: super fab bal color!:heart: :heart: :heart:

9. Yes!!

10. Red is the color I carry most often, and that's not counting my Rouge Vif makeup clutch that I carry EVERY DAY inside that day's bag. Red goes with just about everything, and is a real attention-grabbing color. I think the sight of red makes people happy. It's an instant de-drabber

I have 4 red Bbags (5 if you count the makeup clutch), and I'm nowhere near done acquiring reds:graucho: :wlae: .

11. Yes...but for me more in Spring/summer !!!

In winter, I wear a lot of black...and I don't like black and red on me...
    Just personal taste ;)

12. Fromparis, would you wear the bordeaux or grenat in winter with your blacks?:graucho:

13. Thanks Deco..I LOVE your style (from all your pics) What do you think of the Vermillion?? I am a very casual gal..

14. Definitely. Since I got my rouge vif box I haven't carried anything else, except when I went out to dinner and wanted a smaller bag. I've worn this red with almost every color and it hasn't clashed yet! Just this morning even my sweetie commented on what a cute bag it is. Red rocks!

15. Yes!:yahoo:

Tho' I don't have a red bbag, I do have a lobster marc jacobs, and she goes with everything...like a pp said, I treat red as a neutral in my wardrobe, which is almost exclusively black with blue and maybe chocolate thrown in once and awhile.

I have a rouille courrier now, which I love, and will carry often, too.

It's all in your attitude. If you love it, wear it and POOH on everyone else!:P

Shelley