cotton club reporter or cambon reporter

I need to elaborate on my answer...was in a rush before!
I voted Cambon because I love the big reporter and I haven't seen the cotton club in the large size.
If you want the small one then I am of no help either...both are great!

I vote for Cotton club. I owned the Cambon tote and the leather was jsut too fragile for me. So i sold it on ebay. The cotton lcub leather feels way more durable to me and I prefer the chain straps too. They can stnad up to alot more wear! I like bags you can wear and not worry about. For $2K, I better be able to wear it whenever however!

The Cambon Reporter comes in two sizes - mini and medium/large. The CC Reporter is the size of the Cambon mini, which I feel is small if you like or have a need for a larger bag. I like both styles equally so for me the deciding factor would be the size issue.

Great info as always Roey! I had a large cambon report and really liked the size but wasn't getting enought use out of it. I sold it to my girlfriend who was lusting after it (she's in the fashion biz). so when I saw the CC reporter bag I just assumed it came in large. Guess not. I like the look of the CC handles better than the cambon but I like the larger size more.

This is going to be a bag you are going to have to try out for yourself. Reporters are a little unusual to carry. Go in to the store and try it on - good luck!

I need to elaborate on my answer...was in a rush before!
I voted Cambon because I love the big reporter and I haven't seen the cotton club in the large size.
If you want the small one then I am of no help either...both are great!

ITA - does the CC reporter even come in a larger size. Roey indicated it doesn't.

ITA - does the CC reporter even come in a larger size. Roey indicated it doesn't.

I have only seen it in the small size...I don't think that it does come in the large size. I have the large black on black cambon and just love it!:love: It is such a shame that the Cambon ligne it is so highly faked because it is one of my favorites. The leather is super smooth and lovely yet durable.