Costco and Coach

i went scampering off to my local costco as soon as this thread started a few day ago, and no coach there. i saw fendi at a bj's wholesale club on the east coast not too long ago. i'll have to keep a lookout!

I saw some Coach bags and prada bags and others at BJ's last Saturday night in a glass case. Nothing I was interested in so didn't really check out the prices. They looked real to me. Didn't look for watches or anything else since I was trying to get in and out of there fast..wasn't feeling too good.

My Costco gets Coach from time to time. Once they had a HUGE table full of them. Yep, they are real. Very real! They also get a few LV bags in from time to time and they are authentic too. On Coach.com you'll see Fendi and Gucci from time to time.

Bjs had madelines today in leather. Medium was $249.99 and Large was $349.99

Really?? Which one did you go to?? I don't have a membership, but I go with my friend to the Edison one sometimes. It's a freaking zoo over the weekends, though! I asked him to check, and he said he hadn't seen any Coach there.

I have also seen a few Coach bags at the Edison BJs. Last time I was there they had a large Scribble satchel (2005 line). It was a ridiculously high price for such an old bag!