Costco and Coach

Kendi

Dec 14, 2008
Washington
Yesterday I went to Costco and lo and behold they had coach bags there for V-day. Sadly, they didn't have any Madison's but they had 4 other styles (incl. the seemingly ubiqutous Sabrina). Just thought I'd FYI- prices look pretty good.

Miss Panda

Mar 1, 2008
First Micheal Kors shirts, 7 jeans, and now Coach bags at Costco? What has the world come to?! Wondering how much those babies cost.

Hyacinth

Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Chicago
I doubt if they'll be there long - if they're real, they may have been bought from a liquidator or department store and Coach will take legal action against both like they did with Target. Or they could be fake like the Coaches and other name-brand bags that were being sold at Sam's Club.

purplecoachgirl

Coachaholic
Oct 6, 2008
Denver, CO
They're real, I've seen them before on and off the past few years. Very basic sig styles in black or brown is what they've had. Prices were below retail but not outlet.

Kendi

Dec 14, 2008
Washington
I'm pretty sure they were the real thing- Costco does have a reputation to uphold. One I remember was the OP Art bag. It looked just like the one that's currently in the boutique. So, doubtful they are old bags. They could be- but it didn't seem that way. They also had the bags on a shelf wrapped in full coach tissue. Liquidators like TJ Maxx don't do that sort of thing in my experience. The prices seemed better than boutique by about 20-30%.

I live in the Seattle area (where costco is headquartered) so it might be something for our area only. But- then again- who knows? If you find what you want at a price you like- Enjoy!

purplecoachgirl

Coachaholic
Oct 6, 2008
Denver, CO
I just called my nearest Costco to see if they had any and they had a black sig demi pouch but that's it. I didn't ask for the price cause I wasn't interested.

TXGirlie

O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
North Texas
I see Coach watches at my Costco, and lots of other bags...but no Coach bags. Unless they are disappearing before being displayed. A lot of people love Coach here! Even so, I think the outlets would have the best prices. Costco prices may be akin to the dept. store sale prices.
BTW Costco is also carrying Coach eyewear!

btobias

Sep 10, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
My SIL bought a Coach bag there like 5 years ago. It was a black optic chelsea or something like that. Its pretty too! It was Real too!
So....I may have to go to costco tonight and see if they have any here!