Cost of BV in different countries

If you live in the UK you do have to be careful of asking European BV Stores to ship to you. I asked Paris and they refused to ship to a country that has a local BV store. Luckily Hamburg agreed to ship. It is amazing how different stores have different policies.

I did not notice that there are different companies doing the refund. I thought it is always done by the government. I was in France and Denmark this past July. The prices in LV are about 20-50 euros higher in Denmark than in Paris even after tax, depending on items. But strangely enough, I found Chanel bags are about the same price after tax refund but the shoes are a lot chaper. I think you have to really know the prices of the items you intend to buy. And if you really want to have something, you need to turn one eye blind sometimes and just go for it.

this is a really interesting thread....
Something really strange is, that when I was in Venice about 3 weeks ago, the told me that the medium veneta costs 980 euros and the large one 1180 ?! I can´t believe they have such a price difference between germany & italy.

this is a really interesting thread....
Something really strange is, that when I was in Venice about 3 weeks ago, the told me that the medium veneta costs 980 euros and the large one 1180 ?! I can´t believe they have such a price difference between germany & italy.

RoKa, it`s our fault, Tanja and I mixed up the two sizes and the medium costs 980 here in Germany/ Austria as well!

ITA agree with you guys, I live in the UK and the medium veneta is £755 here and the large is £910 that nearly £100 differences between here and euroland!!

That's what I thought too!! My only guess is I bought before the price increase in end apr 07. Can somebody from France check the pricing of a medium veneta?

Im planning to go spain in sept and thought I can score some BV stuffs there, but will have to see how much it cost.

So the list goes (also depends on exchange rates):
Paris
Germany
Italy
HK (no tax)
US
Singapore (7% tax)
Bangkok (5% tax)
Japan (5% tax)
You're in for a shock. In Manila, Philippines, the Medium Veneta here is PHP 160,000. That's about $3,400 for you folks out there!

I just bought a large veneta yesterday and tax free in Dubai the cost was about 6600 UAE dirham. I think that's about 942.85 sterling and 1885.71 US dollars.

So that means the price in Dubai is not as good bargain as I had thought? People keep talking about shopping in Dubai so I always have this impression that since it's tax free so it must be cheap in Dubai. I know that price of a large Vaneta in Paris is 1180 euro. Perhaps I should just get it there.