Coral is in ... Bbagers fess up and post your coral bags!

This is my last try, but here are some comparisons taken in a little more natural light (still not sunny) without a flash. The other bags are a Tomato Envelope clutch and a Rouge Vif purse. Whatever they suffer from the lighting, it's equal, at least. Don't underestimate the orange tones, though it's really red, too.

DSCN0650.jpg

DSCN0647.jpg

Oh my!!! Thanks rollergirl for posting! Im lovin Coral Red now :heart: . Im planning to get a Work, do you think this color is nice in that style? TIA:tup:

finally a pic of it kissed by some daylight! it's really vermillion against the bluer reds. your GH envelope is gorgeous but i prefer the leather on the verm brief :tup: thanks again rollergirl!:flowers:

AR has pictures of the City, First and Giant City. I tried to copy them but cannot. So email them to request them. The color is really pretty!!

Now I have to decide to get a coral red city or an electric blue city....Hmmmm....

This is my last try, but here are some comparisons taken in a little more natural light (still not sunny) without a flash. The other bags are a Tomato Envelope clutch and a Rouge Vif purse. Whatever they suffer from the lighting, it's equal, at least. Don't underestimate the orange tones, though it's really red, too.

DSCN0650.jpg

DSCN0647.jpg

thanks rollergirl for the pic, i love 08 red with GSH. i saw IRL a work gsh and it was really stunning, the bright red just kicked my eyes and my heart. i fell in love but unfortunately, i have to stop buying big bags for now. i have been very impulsive since 07 december. so i try to slow down my b bagaddiction a bit. you are lucky to have this beauty. :love::drool:

Oh my!!! Thanks rollergirl for posting! Im lovin Coral Red now :heart: . Im planning to get a Work, do you think this color is nice in that style? TIA:tup:

I saw a SGH Work in this color a couple of days ago, and it was gorgeous. It had nice leather like this RTT, really soft and uniformly distressed. It may be my imagination or different lighting, but I think the regular HW bags may look a little more orange than the GH, sort of like my coin.

This color is so bright! I'm still pondering whether I can do it.

Rollergirl, thanks so much for the comparisons...this is exactly what I was looking for! It does have orange undertones but is much redder than 06 Rouille. Your bag is GORGEOUS and I think you can totally pull it off! The leather is so yummy...

I saw a SGH Work in this color a couple of days ago, and it was gorgeous. It had nice leather like this RTT, really soft and uniformly distressed. It may be my imagination or different lighting, but I think the regular HW bags may look a little more orange than the GH, sort of like my coin.

This color is so bright! I'm still pondering whether I can do it.

Your Coral with GSH is beautiful!!! But then im convincing myself to get a RH so its not that heavy for me since its a big bag. BTW where did you see that Work couple of days ago?
My friend is in US right now and i might ask her to get for me. Im hoping i can get a leather like yours. I sold my Magenta '08 'coz the leather is too dry and veiny...
Thanks much!:smile:

oops, it's RTT. yes i imagine the verm with GSH would knock my socks off.

rollergirl you have some hot reds already. why do you say you're not sure you can do this diva? a penny for your thoughts, pl :biggrin:

ahertz would you say 06 rouille is deeper than coral red?

Glossie, I'm thinking I might need a smaller chunk of it? I'm not color afraid, and probably haven't encountered a blue, green or pink I wouldn't try. But usually anything orange or yellow, unless it's pretty pastel, is not in my repertoire. Rouge theatre, vif and tomato sort of pale in comparison to this color. It's got that zingy, bright quality. It's beautiful, though, and it's hard to turn down great leather.

i've seen it IRL and it's more orangey red than i thought, quite bright. you're right rollergirl that the other reds seem dull next to the coral but i really do prefer less brightness i guess.

Wow! That leather is amazing rollergirl!!! That RTT is tough to turn down. Maybe you could find a Day or PT with SGH and great leather? Do you have the Giant Clutch with a Wristlet yet?

Thanks for the comparison pictures rollergirl, it's nice to see what the new Coral looks like next to Tomato! I love how much it pops! Lovely!