Copies of B-bags getting close...

I wonder why he/she will only do pick ups? Kinda strange huh? How many people can he sell to in his neighborhood? Maybe I'm wrong but I just didn't think N. Dakota had that many fashion conscious people.

LoriB said:
All of the Balenciaga bags ****** has for sale on ebay are authentic. Someone from China has stolen her pics and auction word-for-word. This has happened to tons of other sellers.

the person is in N. Dakota, not China.

China would have been a dead giveaway!

iliabags said:
the person is in N. Dakota, not China.

China would have been a dead giveaway!

The thief is registered from China (look at the right hand side of the listing) but they put their location as North Dakota, which is a lie of course. You can type anything under "location" when you are listing an item for sale. But your actual physical location is on the right hand side, near your username and feedback links.

Thi is criminal!!!

he even has stolen pictures of a roz bag which is still watermarked!! and of the recent brown hobo that I bid on (but didnt win..dam!!!)

how do they get away with it..??

I am considering posting a listing myself tittle "before bying a Balenciaga READ THIS!!" then naming all the b-bag picture theifs in the description field!!...

wonder how long it would take ebay to remove my listing......

as we ausies say...

not happy Jan!!

A.