Cool things you've learned today

Oh whoops i was suppose to say something about what i've learned. Well.

I learned that life isn't fair. I learned that some people may be equally or less hardworking/smart/capable but none of that matters because they get the breaks in life and i don't.

Going through a bad patch now and i should have accepted the fact that life isn't life a long time ago but i always worked harder and tried to learn and do better hoping things would somehow work out but apparently not:Push:

M & P = Marketing and promotion at our company
People outside of consulting companies don't use Microsoft Project all that much (though it's simple and lays out calendars so cleanly).
Ok, not THAT cool, but I'm at a new job and need to know all these acronyms now.

That small gestures can make a big difference. Somebody went out of their way today to cheer all the staff up at my work by bringing us all cream cakes, it wasn't the cake that mattered (although that was yummy) it was just a great feeling that someone had appreciated our hard work that much that they did this out of the blue.

I learned that if your utility bill is due tomorrow and you are unable to pay it till the end of the week...if you go to the office and tell them so, they just say OK and give you a 2 week extension! Thank you, thank you!