Continued: MJ Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
im there with you nikki. can i add 'having the day off' to the friday and summer wishes? it's finally sunny today and i have to work indoors all day :sad:

duffy seller responded. the bag might just get mailed today. only 3+ weeks after i won it. hahah

morning!

hope the duffy works out after all this, jun

nikki, you can't go promising them to everyone. i don't even know if he has more than one. i should ask.

I've never watched The Wire... I'm too busy watching trashy and mindless tv. Is the actor cute?
okay, you get a pass on this because i haven't seen it, either, but you really need some quality television in your life :P

yikes, the thought of that lion butler in my house gives me the heebie-geebies especially now that the idea of someone hiding in there has been planted in my mind! you hear that faith? don't send me one for my birthday!
i think you're just trying to reverse psychology me so that i do send you one. i see through it, though

if you had a lion butler, he could bring you this, after all
34q78na.jpg

Last edited:
nikki, you can't go promising them to everyone. i don't even know if he has more than one. i should ask.
dooooooooo iiiiiiiiitttttt!

okay, you get a pass on this because i haven't seen it, either, but you really need some quality television in your life :P
I know. Send me a to-do list. I really work better when I can put little check-marks next to accomplishments.

i think you're just trying to reverse psychology me so that i do send you one. i see through it, though

if you had a lion butler, he could bring you this, after all
34q78na.jpg
And, he's on roller skates, so he'd get it to you super-quick!

i didn't notice it said one of a kind in the description. there go my plans :sad:

start with game of thrones because there aren't very many episodes. then firefly, then buffy, then angel if you like buffy. if you haven't seen dexter, either, i don't know if we can still be friends

I have seen dexter. I like that.

Is Game of Thrones on netflix? Um... is anything on netflix? That's probably a better question. I would like to subscribe to a netflix alternative. Is there one?

Drat! I'll get to work building some sort of hoofed butler. I'll be sure to make enough for all the mj girls. Also, I will make sure that they come pre-stuffed with dead clowns as an added bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.