Continued: MJ Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey IG! i cant believe it's almost been 9 months!

man, i had one of those cruddy days yesterday....i think i need to take some time off. it's hard to turn work off when im at home and only have one day to myself....

Hiiii from the unemployed side of the world!! Sorry for being MIA! I am in SD until tomorrow and everyone has those comic-con bags!! I wish I had known before. I would have loved to check it out. I am in love with SD. I checked out a bunch of places and the food is awesome! Faith, if you can, try out cafe 21 in gas lamp! It's awesome!! Heading to desert hills for some shopping tomorrow and then SB/slovang the day after! I would have called you faith but I don't have your number :sad:

June! Would love to see you if I make it to SB in one piece! Btw...the SD zoo is a photographers haven!!!
sounds like your having a blast! if you get a chance hit up ojai on the way to SB ;)
state street is a must for some shopping, the santa barbara zoo is kinda fun....but mostly, if you can hit up some of the backtrails or gardens in SB, you'lll have a great time! there's a lot to do up there...

hey girls!

classic, i love sd. the zoo is definitely really fun! try to get to the wild animal park too if you can!

jun, wow, you still don't get 2 days off in a row? you definitely need some down time soon!

well today is at least better than yesterday here at work. i'm not so stressed. and while it's inconvenient right now, IT is finally fixing my computer. it's gotten to the point where random websites crash instantly - cnn, yahoo email, etc. what a pain! but they're backing up my computer now so it's hard to work normally.

hey girls!

classic, i love sd. the zoo is definitely really fun! try to get to the wild animal park too if you can!

jun, wow, you still don't get 2 days off in a row? you definitely need some down time soon!

well today is at least better than yesterday here at work. i'm not so stressed. and while it's inconvenient right now, IT is finally fixing my computer. it's gotten to the point where random websites crash instantly - cnn, yahoo email, etc. what a pain! but they're backing up my computer now so it's hard to work normally.
glad to hear they're fixing your computer :smile: that's the pits, so frustrating when they dont work....

i basically get wednesday off and sunday. but it's hard for me to shut down the art mode in my head when im at it most days of the week, so i cant really relax all that much on my days off. i need to work on it more....or actually take a vacation. LOL

jun, take a vacation! travel! it's good for the soul. this is the first year in about 5 years that dh and i aren't going anywhere overseas. once we got in the habit it was addicting.

it also definitely takes 2 days off in a row to get work out of one's head completely. usually i'm a bit of a zombie on saturday and sunday is when i feel fully rested and detached from work.

June, having a day off here and there sounds like the pits. I'd have to have 2 in a row to feel like I'm actually having a day off from work. You can't really get fully rested, I believe. You sound so busy at work.

mornin'! happy friday!

i know, i was looking at that pouchette--it's gorgeous! i used my black pouchette at sarah's wedding last weekend and it really is a fantastic size-it fit everything i needed. plus, some of you might remember that i added a strap so that was super handy. i need to use that bag more!

today is supposed to be SUPER HOT. like record-breaking, heat index of 106 degrees hot. so i won't be leaving this office building until the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.