Constance mini or 24???

Yes, agree with HPassion.

I have an anemone in 24, and a black in 18... I wish the colour / size combo were reversed. Hahahaha but I reach for my 18 more.

How do you like your black C18? My SA just offered me black C18 in smooth calf leather with gold HW but I'm still deciding since I'm waiting for the C18 in bright color. I'm 5ft2 and 120lbs, wondering if I can wear it crossbody.

How do you like your black C18? My SA just offered me black C18 in smooth calf leather with gold HW but I'm still deciding since I'm waiting for the C18 in bright color. I'm 5ft2 and 120lbs, wondering if I can wear it crossbody.

Yes, I mostly wear it cross body...I love this bag. If you have the chance to get one, RUN! Believe me, it won't be your only one. I got a pop color and was just telling DH tonight that I want a neutral like black now too!

This bags wasn't designed for cross body, the strap is actually shorter which sits on the hip bone! Therefore, for cross body the mini should be better than c24, because it may flap outward a little

I am 5'6 and can wear the C18 crossbody... definitely not the C24... if you want it as a fun bag and you don't need a lot of space the C18 should be perfect... also the fact that it is a smooth leather ( maybe you are referring as swift, sombrero or evercalf) sombrero being the smoothest of the 3 sounds awesome!!! I would not do epsom
in my experience with an epsom Constance marks appear under the clasp from opening and closing the bag. The marks are a result of fingernails dragging across the leather while trying to grip the clasp. The marks are permanent on epsom so the color and finish show significant wear. As a result one can expect premature wear.

If offered, I would get both without any hesitation. I was offered a Mini and a MM last month and grabbed it right away. Like bagidiotic says, they are rare and unique.

If offered, I would get both without any hesitation. I was offered a Mini and a MM last month and grabbed it right away. Like bagidiotic says, they are rare and unique.

Sorry if I am hijacking this thread!!! would you mind giving me your opinion between
C24 Rouge H nilo GHW
C18 orange nilo GHW

Never had an exotic!!! would you get any of them? thx in advance!

Sorry if I am hijacking this thread!!! would you mind giving me your opinion between
C24 Rouge H nilo GHW
C18 orange nilo GHW

Never had an exotic!!! would you get any of them? thx in advance!

Love the Constance and LOOOOVVVEEEEEE the croc ones so I will totally go for it.. Between the 2 I prefer rouge H in croc. Good luck and so look forward to your reveal!

I vote C24!

Love the Constance and LOOOOVVVEEEEEE the croc ones so I will totally go for it.. Between the 2 I prefer rouge H in croc. Good luck and so look forward to your reveal!

Dear Gina123 and GNIPPOHS... I truly appreciate your advice!!! It is sometimes quite hard ( after so many mistakes in the past) to just pull the trigger!!!! Need to make the decision by tomorrow!!! I will definitely keep you posted!! If the decision is to purchase it will definitely be the C24
Thank you truly!!!