Constance Cartable

Sounds like I'm actually alone in liking the idea of the shorter strap on this one. I'm thinking it will suit a structured bag of this size -- am hoping it'll go over the shoulder and just sort of tuck behind the elbow when carried.

Since the newer versions of the Constance are rather chunky, I think a cross body version in this size would feel more like a Box leather Jypsiere... :thinking:

Reactions: HolygrailBag
Sounds like I'm actually alone in liking the idea of the shorter strap on this one. I'm thinking it will suit a structured bag of this size -- am hoping it'll go over the shoulder and just sort of tuck behind the elbow when carried.

Since the newer versions of the Constance are rather chunky, I think a cross body version in this size would feel more like a Box leather Jypsiere... :thinking:

I like the shorter strap aswell; from the article I read it can go on the shoulder.

Not sure if any of these have shipped yet??

I've been looking forward to seeing this one IRL. Am hoping they might have one in BH for the grand re-opening festivities... :whistle:

I think they may only be doing them in Rouge H and Black for now.
I will see them mid Sept, am interested to see and touch one.

I would love to see a modeling pic...when the strap is worn single, it looks like it would be a short-strapped shoulder bag...so when the strap is worn 'doubled' is it a handheld bag??

Not sure if any of these have shipped yet??

I've been looking forward to seeing this one IRL. Am hoping they might have one in BH for the grand re-opening festivities... :whistle:

I think they may only be doing them in Rouge H and Black for now.

They are available in other colours as my store has ordered one in blue (can't remember which one) and they offered me it, but I'm after a smaller size

I also passed on this. I spoke with my store about this bag and I seem to remember this being a lot bigger than 23 though. My SA said it almost looked like a brief case. And the way to carry it is quite limited. With a huge price tag too.

I also passed on this. I spoke with my store about this bag and I seem to remember this being a lot bigger than 23 though. My SA said it almost looked like a brief case. And the way to carry it is quite limited. With a huge price tag too.

In fact "cartable" means brief case or satchel, so you're SA is right.

Has anyone seem one IRL? My boutique is bringing one in to look at and then if one likes they will order-
My SA thinks I will like it as it is a sort of on the go kind of bag- I'm not sure- am interested to see it though -- I like shorter strap but it is all about proportion
Just wondered if any where in the world someone has actually seen it yet.