Constance Cartable

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Are there any lucky owners of Cartable? I would love to hear opinion about its shorter handle and overall thoughts. Thank you :smile:

2. I've not heard of this style, would you post a picture of it for me please :smile:

3. Is this the new bigger Comstance?

4. Have you seen it TT, are there any images of it in this forum ?

5. Right, thanks Cheapfrill.

6. So what is the difference between a Cartable and a Regular Constance?? The only difference I see is the shortness of the shoulder strap...

7. I was going to ask the same question. IMO, its a less useable bag with the shorter strap, not for me, I'm afraid.

8. I don't know the dimensions, but I believe this version is significantly larger than the regular Constance.

9. Yes, it's 29cm.

10. So is THIS the new, bigger constance everyone's referring to? I was so hoping for a long strap....

11. I have just discovered it aswell! While the regular Constance is too small for me, this could be an option....if I'm not mistaken the price is around 11.400 USD :panic:, or thereabout.

12. ouch!

13. Now if Hermes could just get it together and combine the larger traditional shaped constance with a cross body strap it might be worth the price to me.

14. Not sure if any of these have shipped yet??

I've been looking forward to seeing this one IRL. Am hoping they might have one in BH for the grand re-opening festivities... :whistle:

I think they may only be doing them in Rouge H and Black for now.