Considering a HALZAN. Any negatives?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. FYI, most Hermes pink pieces come with PHW so if you are set on pink, be ready to accept PHW too.

momasaurus likes this.
  2. Yeah I thought so and thinking about it the the wouldn’t pop as much as the phw on a bright pink bag. I looked at mini and it looks like a wallet in a chain so small! Which do you have? What color?

3. I read somewhere in this forum that your H store might punch another hole for you on the strap if you want a longer one for crossbody wear. I think they do it for belts so why not straps?

momasaurus likes this.
  4. I have a Halzan 31 clemence in Etoupe and I love how versatile and under the radar it is. It's one of my most used bags and fits everything I need. For reference, I carry a dogon wallet, coin purse, a pen case, a Bottega cosmetic case and my phone. I also particularly like that there are pockets on the outside. As not a lot of H bags have that feature.

My only complaint is that you can only put a charm on (such as a rodeo) when it is being hand carried. ;)

momasaurus and terinicola like this.
  5. The Halzan is a great bag. I don’t own one but have been so tempted. A friend who has a large collection of Hermes uses hers more than any other bag.

hclubfan and momasaurus like this.
  6. I was wondering about this too. IDK if the strap is long enough to do this. Anyone?

7. Good to know. I don't use charms often anyway. I *buy* them, then they sit in the box....

I am hearing this from many people! Do you think you will eventually get one?

9. Am considering getting one and also like the jypsiere but I think the big front flap might e awkward to use. Any way the halzan is awesome.:smile:

momasaurus likes this.
  10. OK so now I am TORN either the Halzan in Magnolia OR the Evelyn in Rose Extreme! Does any one have both? Pros/Cons?

Chagall and momasaurus like this.
  11. Thank you. SO now I am TORN its either Halzan in Magnolia OR I just found the Evelyn in Rose Extreme!! UGG Recommendations?? Pros/Cons?

momasaurus likes this.
  12. I have both and find myself reaching for the halzan more than the evelyn. The halzan is just more versatile and can be dressy and casual whereas I find the evelyn to be mostly casual. Especially if you are purchasing it in a bright color. The halzan (in size 31) also holds more and you are able to see everything in your bag when you open the flap. When I open my evelyn pm, I find myself rooting around for my things because something (usually the thing I need) will have dropped to the bottom of the bag. I also use bag inserts/organizers in both.

momasaurus likes this.
  13. I appreciate your feedback! Thanks. BUT NOW I am WORRIED! I just heard from 2 different SA in 2 Different cities that next season Hermes is "halting production" on the Halzan(both sizes!) I think I may now sit it out and wait, especially since Chanel is releasing Cruise on Friday

14. There's always the preloved market for halzans. And as much as I love my Chanel jumbos, they pale in comparison to the quality of Hermes bags. Good luck! :smile:

pinkorchid20 likes this.
  15. Really? Discontinued?! So sorry to hear that. It seems so many Hermes fans love the Halzan. I have seriously been tempted in the last few months to buy one, but I am not so sure I want to make the investment now... So sad.

momasaurus likes this.