Considering a HALZAN. Any negatives?

Trying to decide on Halzan as well. My SA pulled a Magnilia magnolia one for me ! At first I thought the color was too bright pink,cause I wanted a lighter pink. But the more I think about the color I think it’s nice. Only thing it has the old WHITE stitching and phw and I really want gold. What do you girls think?
FYI, most Hermes pink pieces come with PHW so if you are set on pink, be ready to accept PHW too.

Reactions: momasaurus
I read somewhere in this forum that your H store might punch another hole for you on the strap if you want a longer one for crossbody wear. I think they do it for belts so why not straps?

I have a Halzan 31 clemence in Etoupe and I love how versatile and under the radar it is. It's one of my most used bags and fits everything I need. For reference, I carry a dogon wallet, coin purse, a pen case, a Bottega cosmetic case and my phone. I also particularly like that there are pockets on the outside. As not a lot of H bags have that feature.

My only complaint is that you can only put a charm on (such as a rodeo) when it is being hand carried. ;)

I'm thinking about a Halzan (31) for my next bag. Has anyone found anything annoying or disappointing about them? I am tough on my bags. Can they take it? TIA
The Halzan is a great bag. I don’t own one but have been so tempted. A friend who has a large collection of Hermes uses hers more than any other bag.

I have a Halzan 31 clemence in Etoupe and I love how versatile and under the radar it is. It's one of my most used bags and fits everything I need. For reference, I carry a dogon wallet, coin purse, a pen case, a Bottega cosmetic case and my phone. I also particularly like that there are pockets on the outside. As not a lot of H bags have that feature.

My only complaint is that you can only put a charm on (such as a rodeo) when it is being hand carried. ;)
Good to know. I don't use charms often anyway. I *buy* them, then they sit in the box....

The Halzan is a great bag. I don’t own one but have been so tempted. A friend who has a large collection of Hermes uses hers more than any other bag.
I am hearing this from many people! Do you think you will eventually get one?

Good to know. I don't use charms often anyway. I *buy* them, then they sit in the box....
I have been thinking about it for a long time. Also like the jypsiere 28 but not sure how the big flap would work.

I am hearing this from many people! Do you think you will eventually get one?

OK so now I am TORN either the Halzan in Magnolia OR the Evelyn in Rose Extreme! Does any one have both? Pros/Cons?
I have both and find myself reaching for the halzan more than the evelyn. The halzan is just more versatile and can be dressy and casual whereas I find the evelyn to be mostly casual. Especially if you are purchasing it in a bright color. The halzan (in size 31) also holds more and you are able to see everything in your bag when you open the flap. When I open my evelyn pm, I find myself rooting around for my things because something (usually the thing I need) will have dropped to the bottom of the bag. I also use bag inserts/organizers in both.

I have both and find myself reaching for the halzan more than the evelyn. The halzan is just more versatile and can be dressy and casual whereas I find the evelyn to be mostly casual. Especially if you are purchasing it in a bright color. The halzan (in size 31) also holds more and you are able to see everything in your bag when you open the flap. When I open my evelyn pm, I find myself rooting around for my things because something (usually the thing I need) will have dropped to the bottom of the bag. I also use bag inserts/organizers in both.
I appreciate your feedback! Thanks. BUT NOW I am WORRIED! I just heard from 2 different SA in 2 Different cities that next season Hermes is "halting production" on the Halzan(both sizes!) I think I may now sit it out and wait, especially since Chanel is releasing Cruise on Friday

Reactions: KimmyNg
I appreciate your feedback! Thanks. BUT NOW I am WORRIED! I just heard from 2 different SA in 2 Different cities that next season Hermes is "halting production" on the Halzan(both sizes!) I think I may now sit it out and wait, especially since Chanel is releasing Cruise on Friday
There's always the preloved market for halzans. And as much as I love my Chanel jumbos, they pale in comparison to the quality of Hermes bags. Good luck! :smile:

Reactions: pinkorchid20