Confused...help me out!!

AHHHH I hate choices!!!

I love that you're all saying "Kristin"...it makes it easier to be like "yep, they're right!"....but then I look at the pictures and I get all confused again.

That's it...I'm handing it off to the Husband...this is his show!

Did you actually see the turquoise Kristin hobo in person? I ordered the large Kristin satchel in that bag and was really disappointed when I got it. I didn't like the texture of the leather and the color was quite a bit lighter than I expected. If you have seen it go for that one! It is very classy!

Man tough choice. I really like the Kristin... a lot. I have 2 Audreys and plan on getting the Embroideried one as well. I always found the small Sabrina a touch too small, and the large Sabrina a touch too big. Audrey seems to be the in-between for the two of them. She is def. bigger than the small Sabrina (I love my Sabrina's don't get me wrong), and a bit more boxy. I only carry them in-hand, as I am a satchel kind of girl, so they work out perfect for me. Personally, I'd like either bag!

My vote goes for the Kristin. You already know you want her! The Anthracite Audrey may not work for you, and I would hate to see you miss out on one of your Wishlist bags for a "maybe".

I agree on the Kristin, it sounds like you will love it much more, plus it's just so classy and elegant and lovely. Maybe there will be an embroidered anthracite accessory like a wristlet that you can use to get your fix, it seems that what you really love is the color and pattern, not the Audrey itself. IMO if you really want to love a bag, then you don't really love it (I've often tried to talk myself into loving a bag and it never works out, lol).

BTW, IMO the Kira leather is very similar to the legacy leather.