CONFIRMED: the bellboy is coming this xmas!!

Heard this too (maybe we got the same SA) :smile:. I kinda agree that recycling takes the shine off the first wave of grooms. They are sure running out of ideas.

ur SA in KLCC? then i guess its the same one. =) i dunt like the idea of them recycling previous seasonal items. but that only apply if i bought them at tht time. =p fyi, i didnthav the time to buy anything from the groom line when they were out. perhaps LV believes in second chance lol!

about groom speedy, i guess it will not gonna happen. my SA told me only on small leather goods.

I am so curious to see pics of that new groom. It such a good surprise! The groom collection is the line I prefer !!! Will there be a Keepall ? I heard of a wapity. Please share photos if you have. Thanks a lot to all LV LoVers of the world. +++ R.L.

I am astonished nobody has seen some pics of Groom 2 in the F/W 2007 Lookbook ? Has LV decided to prepare a big surprise to its fans ? Waiting for this until december will be too long for me. argh !!! Can't wait to see pics and have information about this new design. +++