Confessions of a Chloé girl. How many "babies" do you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two confessions to make...
I got my choco paraty today at noon and wanted to have a nap in the afternoon... however, i kept turning the light on to admire my new bag (strategically located on my dressing table) instead of going to sleep... i eventually fell asleep, but i swear i dreamt about the bag...

Second confession: if i had another daughter, i would probably name her Chloe (if Muggles had another daughter, she's most likely call her Bal LOL)

Oh, blimey! I meant to post in the general confessions of a chloe girl... lack of sleep is clearing taking a toll on me!

It is nothing new actually because I have posted pics before of the bags(I think). I have one black paraty and one black Heloise hobo and then a bag I got at 50% off that goes cross body and I will go and see if I can find the name of that bag. I am uncertain if I actually ever posted pics of that 50% off bag.

It has gone downhill with me:lol: I dont know the name of the sale bag:shame: It has a long chain and is half black leather and half suede fuchia. I shall take a picture even if it was ages I bought it and post up tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.