Confessions of a Chloé girl. How many "babies" do you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
may be only two- but they are both amazing!
And the Paraty! very lovely, not that anyone else is lusting... ha ha. :graucho:
I am on big fat zero- two gone, one purloined by dd and one sold. My time will come!!!

^
I will, I will!
Has to be the right one- I know its out there, or maybe in the future. May sound picky, but there is some misery in knowing you have made the wrong choice.
Bring all your bags round for me to try out and inspect...:graucho:

Let's see.....

1-Quilted Bay Tote in Black
1-Patent Bay Tote in Taupe
1-Medium Edith Tote in Dark Brown
1-Large Edith Tote in Black
1-Paraty Shopper in Black
1-Paddington Tall Tote in Cloud
1-Ava Satchel in Moka

I guess my total is 7!

^
May sound picky, but there is some misery in knowing you have made the wrong choice.

Oh yeah I hear you! I have only just dug myself of a situation and nothing feels better then you owning your bags instead of the bags owning you. My poor innocent hubby - if only he knew how much these bags really cost :nuts: Lucky I am worth it and I've learnt my own lessons the hard way so hopefully I won't do it again ;)

^
I will, I will!
Has to be the right one- I know its out there, or maybe in the future. May sound picky, but there is some misery in knowing you have made the wrong choice.

I'm a picky girl too. I look at a bag choice as a huge commitment. The right one will come along and you'll know. And you'll have to introduce her to us!

^
I will, I will!

You have no idea how frustrating and what an awful feeling it is to realize that you bought a bag that you don't like anymore.:yucky:

My Chloe bag collection is piss-poor. Only 2:

Chocolate medium Paraty
Medium plum Heloise

But I want to buy one bag per year. Don't ask about shoes....:rolleyes:

IMG_2016.jpg

Poor...? Not poor ! Great pieces:yahoo::nuts::yahoo:!

Status
Not open for further replies.