Confession time: So sorry I've cheated...

Wow, I find this shape very interesting. Bally is available in my country but more popular for their shoes. After seeing your post, I will definitely check out their bags in future.

Thank you! BALLY makes really beautiful handbags too, not only shoes.
Very good processed, beautiful leather. The bags aren‘t so soft and slouchy like BV intrecciato leather. They are more structured. But they are really nice and special.
I‘m very interested what you think about them when you have check out their bags :smile:

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I‘m very interested what you think about them when you have check out their bags :smile:

The boutique I passed by showcases a lot of men's shoes hence I had never ventured in. From afar, I did spy some bags at the back though. Apart from the unique shape, your closeup pic of the leather grain shows how beautiful it is. Note to self to check them out when I next pass by.

Reactions: cosima
Cheating today with my LV Lockit II.
I love this bag. Very practical, I can wear it crossbody or handheld,

I like the style and leather of LV Lockit line - it is an LV line that focus on functionality and more subdued use of logo - and I like how they use it on the turn lock logo. This black looks functional indeed - I have the bucket bag style and really like it.

The Speedy is a classic of LV and Damier Ebene ist the best choice for rainy days and every day. I don't like the Monogramm bags no more, because they are too often to see. 20 years ago I have had a lot of Monogramm bags.

I love BV very very much , but I don't wear the bags on rainy days. So I have 1-2 Damier bags from LV for bad weather. From time to time I wear them also by sunshine :smile:
And I have my Lockit II and an Alma in Parnassea leather . Both are really beautiful and timeless!

Your pink cuir is gorgeous!

The cuir is one of my favourite line from Longchamp. Lightweight and yet spacious, it packs a lot and does not look bulky. I had found different leather colors affect the softness of the cuirs. I used to have a Cherry Red cuir and it is not as soft as compared to another one in Navy.

Longchamp came up with a myraid of shoulder straps since last year. There is currently a short strap which @Phiomega purchased. Picture credit to Phiomega as below. I like how Phio is using this strap with her BVs. It also comes in all black. This strap will enable you to wear the cuir as a shoulder bag. S/S 19 sees a lot of short straps as well, should you not like this particular design.

This week, I'm cheating with my small cuir in Khaki, paired with a cuir strap in Sienna. Ready for the non-existent Fall season in my tropical country. [emoji274]

View attachment 4230456
View attachment 4230457
View attachment 4230470
Thank you for the info!
Actually mine Cuir has a shoulder strap, but it feels not so comfortable when I fill the bag. Probably the wider one can really help.

Love your Cuir! The Khaki color looks amazing.
I became interested in this bag when I saw a lady with orange cuir one, in the cosmetic shop. I am attracted by bright colored leather and it caught my attention, then I started to look for this bag on the Internet and I discovered all the Cuir line. It’s a great find. I wish one day I will buy a large one in orange color!

Cuir has a shoulder strap, but it feels not so comfortable when I fill the bag.

The original strap that comes with the cuir is slightly too narrow for my comfort too. I admit to not using my cuirs as much due to that. With the wider strap, it is so much more comfortable plus it adds more fun to the bag. I'm happy to share that the straps are soft and sit well on the shoulder. I have three now, in different colorways.

Look out for S/S19. Orange, though considered a seasonal color, is always being made so I am sure you will find one soon.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using PurseForum mobile app