Condolences? or Congrats? Fersen *pics*

I saw someone in Nordie's last night with this on. I thought it looked huge on this gal. She wasn't petite either, but it just looked strange. I didn't like it at all....sorry. I know we all have different tastes. I have the patchwork speedy and a lot of people hate it. I like your Kirsten. It's very pretty. I think you should return the Fersen. I've seen pics of gals on here with the Fersen and I like it on them, but seeing this gal last night, it did it for me.

Well, you know I vote for keeping it! LOL It is big but I just love it. I don"t think I will carry it everyday but with the right outfit the bag will be hot. Actually, I think I will get more use out of this bag in the Fall/Winter with a beautiful turtleneck and jeans! OHHH HOT!

Still trying to decide if I should return the gold to get the silver instead. I am having the toughest time with that!?!

I can picture the bag on you, Kathy, and think it would look lovely. Maybe you should try it with some of your gorgeous outfits and see how it looks. You're probably overwhelmed by the ginormous size. Most of your collection are very small bags indeed. Post some modeling pics maybe we could give you a better answer.:flowers:

Well, you know I vote for keeping it! LOL It is big but I just love it. I don"t think I will carry it everyday but with the right outfit the bag will be hot. Actually, I think I will get more use out of this bag in the Fall/Winter with a beautiful turtleneck and jeans! OHHH HOT!

Still trying to decide if I should return the gold to get the silver instead. I am having the toughest time with that!?!

not to hijack the thread but I prefer the silver

I love the fersen but if you're not happy with it after a few days I would return in and get something you love and feel more comfortable with.
Personally, the fersen would be too big for me to wear too.

return it.
the dentelle line is not my style at all but if you're into that sort of thing, the kirsten works. it's small and structured and reminds me of some kind of tyrolean music box. most of all, the really yellow, really shiny gold chain and detailing only work in small doses. in a larger size it's just way too over the top.