Concerning our delays over the past season & an update on our spring 10 collections

Once you lift you head and start looking it's hard to put the blinders back on. They're still my favorite too ... especially the cuffs ...but dang I love my Kooba wallet and look how long the "not-HH" thread is. I'm still watching the HH auctions but it's been a while since my HHs have been out of their dustbags.

i agree with this

which kooba wallet do you have? i'm thinking about trying one out. :smile: tho i love my clutch wallets. it's sad they won't have the plum double zip jackson in the spring :sad:

This whole letter is long overdue. I am sorry, I hate to sound like an a$$, but this letter, or some sort of "sorry" should have been delivered or at least *addressed* months ago. For all of us who are waiting for refunds, those should have also been issued pronto, and there should be some sort of "sorry we screwed up, here is a coupon for --- off of your Spring order."

this is good news. i hope it's true.

despite the warm fuzzy of the letter, they still have a long way to go to make me think that they've refined their business sense.

i'll believe it when i see it. (and i hope it's soon.)

i'm going to play devils advocate here..

if they had sent this letter out much earlier, what would we have done after reading the word "financial" in this letter?

I would have freaked and called groupon immediately and cancelled all orders... do I feel like we were abused, yes, definitely but am I happy my fave designer sounds healthy again, extremely. i really hope they are ok now... i think the 2nd store killed them... honestly...

I am not saying what they have done is right and i agree earlier would have been better. do i trust them 100% again, not at all.. i am just curious to see what some of us would have done if we had recd the letter earlier...

Last edited:
I am positively drooling over grape shine wallet + carryall ... but I am going to proceed with caution, and hold off on an order until they come in stock. (Besides, full price = ouch. But shiny purple is totally sucking me in ...)

I am positively drooling over grape shine wallet + carryall ... but I am going to proceed with caution, and hold off on an order until they come in stock. (Besides, full price = ouch. But shiny purple is totally sucking me in ...)

that purple shine didn't appeal to me before, but with spring coming it really is now... go figure.

i think we can use that grape all seasons no?

I hope they'll have grape shine and lilac shine at the same time so I can decide which I like better in various small items. I don't need double purple of everything, but both look like colors I'll totally dig.

Having seen the lilac in person today, would it make sense if I described it as kind of a pepto bismal version of lilac? Not in a bad way, just trying to describe its tone/vibrancy? Pretty saturated, I guess that's what I mean - not a pastel-y lilac...

Having seen the lilac in person today, would it make sense if I described it as kind of a pepto bismal version of lilac? Not in a bad way, just trying to describe its tone/vibrancy? Pretty saturated, I guess that's what I mean - not a pastel-y lilac...

that's an awesome description...thank you! i am not a pastel person so that helps me alot. although I do love pastel yellow its about the only pastel I can do..

hehe, I don't know about you, but I love that GS ramone. HH makes the best cuffs and wallets- I don't even want to own any other wallets...but,

I still feel the letter was too late- she could have explained the production delays earlier without mentioning "financial reasons"..