COMPLETE**SPECIAL ORDER: Black BW MAB w/ GM HW & Blood Red zipper track

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowieeee!!!! I. CAN. NOT. WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
All we need is 8? Wicked!!! Let's DO IT!!!

Black Basket Weave MAB (full size)
Hardware: Custom Gunmetal
Leather: Plain Black Pebbly Cow with Black Basket Weave Trim & Handles
Zipper Track: Blood Red
Strap: Classic Style Plain Leather Shoulder Strap (dogleash for diagonal attachment)
Tassles: Long Finished Plain Black Tassels
Lining: Cheetah (or B&W Floral (maybe))
Interior: Metrocard Pocket & Keyfob

1. travelerscloset
2. bar724
3.DISCOAMOUR!!! (really want B&W Floral lining tho)

Black Basket Weave MAB (full size)
Hardware: Custom Gunmetal
Leather: Plain Black Pebbly Cow with Black Basket Weave Trim & Handles
Zipper Track: Blood Red
Strap: Classic Style Plain Leather Shoulder Strap (dogleash for diagonal attachment)
Tassles: Long Finished Plain Black Tassels
Lining: Cheetah (or B&W Floral (maybe))

Interior: Metrocard Pocket & Keyfob

1. travelerscloset
2. bar724
3.DISCOAMOUR!!! [THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! (really want B&W Floral lining tho)]
4. luvs*it*

Can you ask what linings are available?? I wonder if they have any FDL lining left (I know it's a longshot, but a couple of SO's were able to get it). This is my first SO, so I'm a tad nervous, but I'm sure our bags will be perfect!!*~*

discoAMOUR said:
Sweetie the tassles can come off!!!! You don't have to wear them, take 'em off and throw them out if you want to!! (or send me your tassles, lol...really tho:graucho:)

Lol I thought the tassels were in place of the zipper pull for this special order (like balenciaga)...I guess I read it wrong.

I am definitely watching this SO. :graucho:

I do have a question regarding the gunmetal hardware. I have owned LP and Coach bags with gunmetal hw and they all eventually scratch, chip, and peel since it is a coating. How does the RM gunmetal hold up?

The other girls can chime in on this one. I own a PH Zip MAM and haven't held it long enough to know if they chip off. I haven't read such an issue on RM gunmetal though.

I do have a question regarding the gunmetal hardware. I have owned LP and Coach bags with gunmetal hw and they all eventually scratch, chip, and peel since it is a coating. How does the RM gunmetal hold up?

Hi luv! Will check that with Nicole as well :smile:

*~*Hopefully we get zipper pulls for this SO, and not the O-rings. :tender: *~*

I must confess... I'm on the fence about this. I love the idea of joining a special order, I want a BBW MAB, love the Red Zip..... but I'm waiting for the lining choice....plus I prefer short tassles.:confused1: I'll keep an eye on this thread and consider joining.

For reference of anyone on the fence... below is a link to a prior BBW Gunmetal special order that has photos of the final bag at the end. http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-...r-2nd-round-bbw-mam-w-gunmetal-523701-42.html

And here is a photo of gunmetal HW next to Silver HW, credit given to TaraPep.
BBWHardware.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.