COMPLETE**SPECIAL ORDER: Black BW MAB w/ GM HW & Blood Red zipper track

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ladies,
We can start indicating our preference on the specs and we will go with the majority....
Yay! Halfway through!!!

1. travelerscloset (Lining: Prefers Cheetah; Finished Tassles: Prefers Long Plain, Strap: Prefers Plain strap) Expressed my preference but will go with the majority :smile:
2. bar724
3.DISCOAMOUR!!! [THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! (really want B&W Floral lining tho)]
4. luvs*it*

Lol I thought the tassels were in place of the zipper pull for this special order (like balenciaga)...I guess I read it wrong.

I am definitely watching this SO. I do have a question regarding the gunmetal hardware. I have owned LP and Coach bags with gunmetal hw and they all eventually scratch, chip, and peel since it is a coating. How does the RM gunmetal hold up?

The old school RM bags were made with the "O" zipper pulls, not the kind we are getting. We have the 2009-2010 design of hardware, which, i believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong) is the mixed hardware with the thick zipper tab, not the o-ring, and dogleash clasps on the strap. Gunmetal hardware is AMAZING and will look purely heavenly with this bag! My PH MAM has held up extremely well through cold weather in Upstate NY when I was a school last spring. Haven't worn her since May, but I wore a ton and she and her harware are still fresh!!!

Please Add Your Preferences ladies!!!

Your options are as follows: (if I'm wrong, let me kow)

Lining: Cheetah or Black&White Floral
Tassles: Long Finished (Plain or BBW), Short Finished (Plain or BBW)
Strap: Plain or BBW

1. travelerscloset (Lining: Cheetah; Tassles: Long Plain Finished, Strap: Plain)
2. bar724
3.DISCOAMOUR [Lining: B&W Floral, Tassles: Long Plain Finished, Strap: Plain]
4. luvs*it*

***SO SPECS***
Black Basket Weave MAB (full size)
Hardware: Custom Gunmetal
Leather: Plain Black Pebbly Cow with Black Basket Weave Trim & Handles
Zipper Track: Blood Red
Strap: Classic Style Plain Leather Shoulder Strap (dogleash for diagonal attachment)
Tassles: Long Finished Plain Black Tassels
Lining: Cheetah or B&W Floral
Interior: Metrocard Pocket & Keyfob

Perfect! :hugs:
Please Add Your Preferences ladies!!!

Your options are as follows: (if I'm wrong, let me kow)

Strap: Plain or BBW

1. travelerscloset (Lining: Cheetah; Tassles: Long Plain Finished, Strap: Plain)
2. bar724
3.DISCOAMOUR [Lining: B&W Floral, Tassles: Long Plain Finished, Strap: Plain]
4. luvs*it*

Hi Caren! Happy to have you on board! I include your name now on the list below. Just copy and paste the list again and repost indicating your preference...

Hardware: Custom Gunmetal with D rings
Leather: Plain Black Pebbly Cow with Black Basket Weave

Your options are as follows:
Diagonally attached strap: Plain or BBW

2. bar724 (no particular preference)
3. DISCOAMOUR (Lining: B&W Floral, Tassles: Long Plain Finished, Strap: Plain)
4. luvs*it*
5. carensolomon
Great!! How do I sign up? It sounds AWESOME!! I think I'd rather have this than the bag we all voted on anyway.

Hi Ladies!
I just spoke to Nicole about the things some of you have raised and here is our exchage:

1) Bag price - US$525
2) The RM website Free USA and International shipping applies to this bag (since the bag price is >$300)
3) The bag will have the regular RM stamped zipper pulls (not the O rings as in the old school bags) so you can choose to remove the tassels.
4) We can choose between the D rings or square strap attachment
5) Nicole said that the following specs shouldn't be a problem and will confirm with the factory to be sure. She said she'll come back to us on the following points as soon as she has the answers or after the new year when the factory re-opens:
(a) deep stamping
(b) black & white floral lining
(c) pebbly leather for the body of the bag

At this point we'll have to wait after the holidays to get Nicole's feedback on the other items.
All of the other ladies are already welcome to join!!!
:yahoo: Imagine owning a gorgeous MAB which is super exclusive to us!!!!

Hi Caren! Happy to have you on board! I include your name now on the list below. Just copy and paste the list again and repost indicating your preference...

Hardware: Custom Gunmetal with D rings
Leather: Plain Black Pebbly Cow with Black Basket Weave

Your options are as follows:
Diagonally attached strap: Plain or BBW

2. bar724 (no particular preference)
3. DISCOAMOUR (Lining: B&W Floral, Tassles: Long Plain Finished, Strap: Plain)
4. luvs*it*
5. carensolomon (Lining: B&W Floral, Tassles: No preference, Strap: Plain)

Very excited about it!! Hope we can get 3 more people soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.