Comparison pictures of me wearing the E/W Flap and the Medium/Large Flap. Which one?

I think as of right now, ahh it's so late I gotta get to bed hehe, but as of right now I am leaning more toward the East/West flap. First of all I like the softer shinier leather on it even though I am sure I can find another Medium/Large flap with shinier leather. But I really think the East/West is easier to get in and out of and being it holds the same amount for me, $600 cheaper is really good. I can buy something else with that extra money. Plus my mother has a Jumbo I can use so...

I am also thinking of maybe getting the Timeless Clutch instead. We'll see how I feel tomorrow hehe. Thanks for everyones opinions :smile:

yeah i noticed that the e/w is shinier, so the calfskin leather of M/L is the new leather that some were talking about?:confused1:

Tough call, as you know. They both look fab on you. The e/w is easy to carry, is light weight and easy to carry. And the chain is adjustable. I'd probably opt for the e/w and buy a card holder. You get more for the money as both hold the same. I consider the e/w a classic as well.

yeah i noticed that the e/w is shinier, so the calfskin leather of M/L is the new leather that some were talking about?:confused1:

I don't know which leather now is new and which one is old. I am so confused. All I know is that the E/W I got is Made In Italy and has flatter caviar leather with a ton of shine to it. Because it's Made In Italy, it's softer and squishier. The M/L is Made in France and is more structured but the caviar is very dull compared to the E/W. It almost looks like a dark dark grey when compared and the caviar on it is very pebbled and rough. If I do decide to keep the M/L, I am DEFINITELY gonna exchange it for another one.

If this bag is mostly for night use I vote for the E-W. Both look great on you and both are great bags so you cannot go wrong with either. I do like the shininess of the E-W.

If this bag is mostly for night use I vote for the E-W. Both look great on you and both are great bags so you cannot go wrong with either. I do like the shininess of the E-W.

Yah it would be for night! I have my Medallion Tote for the day and I can always borrow my mother's Jumbo or GST as well for day time. But I am just wondering if I will stay with the E/W or choose the Timeless Clutch instead. Hmmmm........:confused1: